We provide homeowners a simple and elegant way to control their home. We provide a new level of intelligence to optimize energy consumption and maximize comfort. We connect homeowners and professional installers to better maintain the systems in a home ensuring maximum performance.
● Now you can control your lights directly from the Today View. Set up this feature under the App Settings tab in the lefthand navigation.
● Under App Settings, you can now set up a voice shortcut to view a live stream of your camera or doorbell via Siri.
● Trouble Condition Info - when there is a system issue (e.g., low battery), you can now tap the issue card to get more information and easy steps to address it.
● System Search - Customers with more than 10 linked systems can now leverage search on the system selector that appears in the side menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Convenient but at times unreliable
The concept is great: you don’t have to get off your couch to change the temp in your living room, or be home to start the heat. You can do it through the app. The issue however is that the app has a hard time syncing with the thermostats. I have 4 of these in my house and many times the temperature setting on the thermostat is different that the temperature setting on the app for that particular thermostat. Case in point, just the other night I set the heat in my family room to 60, yet when I walked past the thermostat about 20 minutes later it had the heat set to 68. And it couldn’t possibly be a WiFi issue as the router is within feet of both the main hub, the thermostat and my phone. Once this syncing issue is worked out, the app would deserve all five stars.
Takes forever to update
When refreshing the app (pulling down from top) it takes a really long time to update. I like to use this app to check the temperature on my thermostats in the house but it takes way to long to check via the app. It would be nice if when refreshing it would update immediately. One of the few apps where I would prefer a background app refresh option.
Not enough control
Why should I have to go online to make settings or control them, every thing I do on line should be done on the app
- Building 36 Technologies, LLC
- 181.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Building 36 Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.