Are you prepared in the event of a home disaster? Do you have enough home insurance to cover the true cost of your possessions?
Use Home Contents to quickly produce an accurate and complete estimate of your belongings.
Note: The free download is limited to 25 items and 1 property. A one-time in-app purchase unlocks everything.
* Capture an entire room in minutes using our quick camera entry mode to capture every item
* Fill in the details later and add additional photos such as receipts
* Add purchase date, value, serial numbers, warranty information, notes & more…
* Supports multiple properties and multiple currencies
* Add new locations and custom categories
* Built-in smart categories to easily track your warranties and unvalued items
* Create professional looking PDF reports by location, category, price & more…
* Detailed single-item reports with larger photos for high value items
* Universal app for iPad/iPhone. Sync data between devices using iCloud or WiFi
* Supports iPad features like Split View, Slide Over and drag & drop of images
* Quickly lookup up items by name, model and more using the search feature
* Comprehensive Backup, Restore and Export options available
* Assign a password for added privacy
In this update we've carefully refined and streamlined the app to make it even easier to use.
A big thank you to everyone who sent us suggestions. Many of the items in this update were inspired by your feedback!
- support for dynamic (larger) text
- improvements to voiceover support
- ability to attach PDFs to items
- copy & paste PDFs into the photo viewer
- drag & drop PDFs into the item screen (iPad)
- select multiple items to move, categorize, duplicate & delete
- move to next/previous items without leaving the item screen (iPhone)
- search bar now displayed on top of the item list
- scrollable list of thumbnails in the item screen
- tap on any thumbnail to go directly to that photo
- tap & hold on any thumbnail or field to copy (iOS 13+)
- new share button in the item screen
- add barcodes to notes (for custom inventory tags)
- pinch in the camera view to zoom
- camera remembers last flash setting
- photo picker performance improvements
- photo picker now displays custom folders
- button to set the main item photo in the photo viewer
- toggle box/list mode from the main screen (iPad)
- change the display order directly in the item list
- hiding empty categories now works correctly with multiple properties
- export photos option
- export option excludes empty locations
- fixed photo permissions crash
- fixed crash when trying to delete locations/categories in list view on iPad
Finally, a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave us a positive review on the App Store. We appreciate it and strive to constantly improve our apps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what it promises simply and effective.
The app is something I was looking for to help organize things. It makes it much easier to be able to make an entry when you buy something new and if you do use this for insurance, be able to review things with your agent making sure you have enough coverage. Or like I do knowing gifts I’ve bought ahead of time, knowing if I have a certain part on hand, or simply remembering how much I’ve paid for larger purchases. iCloud backups keep your data safe and is more enticing to me not to have to wonder what would happen if the service changes terms or about server availability.
Have only been using for a few days but so far has been working perfectly. I am 80 and am documenting our inventory, so the kids will know why we value some of the family Heirlooms passed down over the years. I am also documenting the history of the items in the comments section and who I wish to have some of them. Hopefully this app will make the disposition of the items easier one day. As we all know all the items in this inventory will, some day have to be sold or passed on.
To simple - needs barcode scanning
Simple app but it's missing barcode scanning. Would make entering in Serial or Model numbers easy if item has a barcode, just scan it into field. This should be easy enough to add.
They gray out the payed options, I'm ok with paying, BUT you don't describe what each feature does. Things like (WiFi Sync) might make sense to developer but what does it mean, where or what is it syncing to? Another device, a SaaS cloud service? All your paid features should have a description of what it does.
Not sure if it does this but allow Shared cataloging. My Wife and I share same content she adds a new item shows up on mine and same for her if I add. That way we both have copies of same catalog.
- CURLYBRACE APPS LTD
- 10.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 CurlyBrace Apps Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- UNLOCK ALL FEATURES $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.