Bring all your outdoor design projects to life!
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR GARDEN AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 35 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
Build your multi-level garden now!
With its new 3D rendering, Home Design 3D Outdoor will help you fulfill your design dreams quickly and easily, whatever your idea: design your garden, come up with your ideal outdoor space, create a play area, organize your open-air wedding and more!
- Create the project of your dreams in just a few steps!
- Simple, quick and powerful.
- Intuitive interface for a highly ergonomic user experience.
- Create your garden using the exact dimensions of your fences. Mark out the different areas on the ground and include your house.
- Just drag and drop 2D or 3D items. Simply edit the dimensions to meet your needs.
- With over 100 items tailored to outdoor design, you will have a wide range to choose from, in all styles: garden furniture, trees, flowers, swimming pools, greenhouses, fences, etc.
- See the result instantly in 3D.
- Make it unique! Choose from the thousands of different textures for your own personal project!
- No more mistakes thanks to the Undo/Redo feature!
Build your multi-level garden now! Create raised patios and much more!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice but needs more
I wish there were more options for plants so that the 3d gardening would be more helpful for translating it to an actual garden. The home design gold app has so many options, I guess I'm just disappointed that outdoor&garden doesn't have anywhere nearly as many.
What do I get for $4.99
I feel like nothing. I am hooked and the next thing I know is I am asked to signup for monthly memberships! I tried to test it before I went on subscription, there were not that many features that are obviously evidentent to be available. Instructions are poor at the best. If I were to go somewhere else for instructions, it was not obvious. When I went on website I was getting into subscription and providing a credit card routine. I may be slow to learn. But there are many other people that are at my level or lower. Clarity on usage may help people like me.
Confused by MIssing Components
So after seeing the preview, it looks as though decking material is used in the promo video, but in the application I cannot see any way to select decking for outdoor space, or in fact any kind of floor covering at all.
The only thing I could find was "Textures" which covers the entire background with a single patter, so useless. I have no idea how to cover a selected part of my garden design with grass, Vs decking Vs asphalt. This funcitonality doesn't seem to exist.
The developer, Anuman, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 94.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Anuman Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.