With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive!
Accessible to everyone, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
Build your multi-story house now!
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR HOME AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 35 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
In this FREE version, you can test the functionalities of the app and explore its possibilities.
BE AWARE, SAVE FUNCTION IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS FREE VERSION!
However, projects created can be saved directly by in-app purchase.
Whether you want to decorate, design or create the house of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you:
1.DESIGN YOUR FLOORPLAN
- In 2D and 3D, draw your plot, rooms, dividers
- Change the height or the thickness of the walls, create corners
- Add doors and windows with fully-resizable pieces of joinery
2. FURNISH AND DECORATE
- Design and decorate both the interior and outdoor of your home
- Make your choice from over a thousand of pieces of furniture and accessories, customize your decoration and express your style, from the most classical to the trendiest!
- Edit any object, by changing its size, color, position and altitude on the walls
- Duplicate your favorite items thanks to the copy/paste function
- Use the undo/redo feature at anytime if you want to go back
- Use the eye dropper to find an existing color in the plan
- You can also import picture as texture and apply them everywhere
3. VISUALIZE AND VISIT YOUR CREATION
- Visit your creation in real-time 3D as if you were inside it thanks to our brand new photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Discover your home, your outdoor and even your neighborhood
- Admire the result day and night, the compass function will show you where exactly the light will fall at different times of the day
4. IMPORT/EXPORT AND SHARE
- Import any plan and display it on the background of the project
- Export and continue your projects on your other devices thanks to the cross-platform compatibility
- Share your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more file hosting services!
- Share your best creations with the Home Design 3D community on www.homedesign3d.net!
No internet connection required
Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D, or develop a unique version of the app for your needs. Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Get inspired on our Pinterest boards/homedesign3d/
Follow us on Instagram @homedesign3d_off
Ratings and Reviews
Great if you have a lot of time on your hands
I downloaded this app because I was looking for a game for building and design much like the CD ROM games that I played as a kid. Scrolling is a bit rough through the items that you can put in the house, and navigation takes some getting used to, but overall it’s pretty good. It’s similar to MineCraft, in a way, because you use the arrow keys to move in the 3D mode and the mouse/trackpad to turn. There is a default house to begin with, and my advice would be to drag the furniture out of that house if you want to start from scratch. Some of the furniture in the default house is not available in the free version, so if you want plants or a fancy claw-foot tub in your design, best put it in the yard until you’re done.
Love the Idea
i downloaded so i can see exactly how i want my house to look like and to show my boyfriend. so far i like it its doing the job. it was hard to figure out the controls at first but after playing around for 5 minutes i got it down. i have not gotten to build an upstairs yet but am looking forward to it one thing i cant find is siding im not sure if the game doesnt have siding or if im looking in the wrong place. i also wanted to incorporate a pantry into my house but cant find shelfs like what you would find in a real pantry. i also hope there are options to be able to make a slanted rood and chimeny and fire place. i also got so i can see how i want to make my kids’ rooms i thought it would be cool to make their rooms taller so i can have where there is another smaller level in the kids rooms so they have a place to sleep and then under that is where they can play with toys, hang out with friends, do homework, etc. thinking about upgrading if i can at least figure out how to do siding and the fire place. will review again once i get farther in since as of now i cant save anything.
This has been really useful in playing around with ideas for a home renovation. My only real complaints so far are that scrolling/dragging is difficult on my Mac (making it difficult to turn the picture around in 3D and get objects like fences where I'd like them to be) and that it's difficult to use the "room" function where the space is large and adjoining, and not separated by walls (deleting a side wall deletes the room; "opening" tool works okay but can make it look like there are support columns in spaces where there aren't). Some of this may simply be a matter of learning better how to use the tools. Hope it keeps improving.
- 113 MB
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Anuman Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.