With Home Design 3D, designing and remodeling your house in 3D has never been so quick and intuitive!
Accessible to everyone, Home Design 3D is the reference interior design application for a professional result at your fingertips!
Build your multi-story house now!
Unlimited number of floors with GOLD PLUS version (depends on your device's capacity)
Augmented reality (with ARKit for compatible iOS devices)
CREATE, DESIGN, FURNISH AND DECORATE EASILY YOUR HOME AND SHARE IT WITH A COMMUNITY OF MORE THAN 50 MILLION OF USERS WORLDWIDE!
Whether you want to decorate, design or create the house of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you:
1. DESIGN YOUR FLOORPLAN
- In 2D and 3D, draw your plot, rooms, dividers...
- Change the height or the thickness of the walls, create corners
- Add doors and windows with fully-resizable pieces of joinery
2. FURNISH AND DECORATE
- Design and decorate both the interior and outdoor of your home
- Make your choice from over a thousand of pieces of furniture and accessories, customize your decoration and express your style, from the most classical to the trendiest!
- Edit any object, by changing its size, color, position and altitude on the walls
- Duplicate your favorite items thanks to the copy/paste function
- Use the undo/redo feature anytime if you want to go back
- Use the eye dropper to find an existing color in the plan
- You can also import picture as texture and apply them everywhere
3. VISUALIZE AND VISIT YOUR CREATION
- Visit your creation in real-time 3D as if you were inside thanks to our brand new photo-realistic 3D rendering
- Discover your home, your outdoor and even your neighborhood
- Admire the result day and night, the compass function will show you where exactly the light will fall at different times of the day
4. IMPORT/EXPORT AND SHARE
- Import any plan and display it on the background of the project
- Export and continue your projects on your other devices thanks to the cross-platform compatibility
- Share your projects via e-mail, Dropbox, OneDrive and many more file hosting services!
- Share your best creations with the Home Design 3D community within the app (NEW!) and on www.homedesign3d.net
Compatible with iPad Air 2 and iPhone 6 or newer
No internet connection required
Illustrated tutorial available
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D, or develop a unique version of the app for your needs. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
Get inspired on our Pinterest boards/homedesign3d/
Follow us on Instagram @homedesign3d_off
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome but hope they add more
This is almost exactly what I was looking for. So many features. Easy to use mostly. But I do hope they broaden the options for both architecture and furnishings/decor. I can’t see any way to add a basement and that is crucial to my designs. As others have said, the general selection of furnishings/decor is primarily modern, almost ikea style. Better and more than that— but leaning heavily that way. There are a few options if you want a traditional style home with an antique aesthetic, but very few. Some you can sort of force to work for that because of how customizable things are (probably the app’s best feature), but it would be great if they added more. The ratio of contemporary to traditional styling options is probably 80/20ish. It would also be awesome if there were more options to allow for architectural features like dormers, gables, gothic rooflines, and more impressive staircases, etc.
To be clear, I LOVE this app. I splurged on the gold package ($20) because I knew I’d want all the options and features or not bother, and I don’t regret it at all. But I do hope they add more. More traditional/antique aesthetics, more architecture. Oh and more trees!! More garden options!
It’s getting there.....
I love this app, it’s fairly good and helps with my artwork, but there are several things that could be improved. The first is that there should be a wider range of styles. Most of the options are modern, which is great, but if you want a more traditional house (aka traditional staircases or fireplaces) you’re screwed. The second is that there are no roofing options that I have seen. You can change the texture but you can’t make slope roofs or skylights. This app is perfect if you’re modeling a one story or box home, but the individuality of old style homes is lacking. You also can’t create backsplash or walls with more then one texture. The third thing is that you can’t even save your work until you’ve paid the seven dollars to upgrade it. I can understand paying money for items, but paying money before you can do anything is a bit extreme. A better option would be to have a free trial and THEN pay the money after you’ve decided you like it or not. Another thing is that it glitches. When you adjust the walls the objects will move, and if there are hidden pieces of wall in a longer wall you can’t adjust height or width. I feel that the app is pretty cool, but lacking in character, options, and explanations. If the glitches were fixed, the free trial included, and the home options expanded to include more styles, the app would be worth the money. As it is now it’s slightly overpriced.
Perfect, but one thing
This is the best home design game ever. At first I wasn’t a big fan of having to build my own house with all of the measurements and stuff, but once I got it down I made a lot of my dream houses. Definitely download this if you want to push yourself and be creative. I’m creative and I don’t usually like to push myself but this is a really amazing game. A few things though. First, there aren’t many options in race and form for the family. I think it would be better if you added a family character maker so we can make our own family members. This would make a HIGE improvement. Another thing, after making one of my houses I noticed a button in the top right corner and I found something that resembled a feature to see it with 3D goggles. I thought it was the best idea to be able to see my house in 3D! But it was a misunderstanding. It would be really amazing if you could add this as a feature, I would love it and I’m sure others would enjoy this too. Last thing, indents, like if I want to have a hallway with indents in the walls to put pots or candles. In one of my houses the living room is an indented area lower in the ground but there is no feature for this, or if I wanted to indent into ceiling in a bedroom as a nice addition over the bed. Please add these features.❤️😄🥺😁
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 215.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Anuman Interactive / Microids
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to the Gold version $11.99
- Upgrade to the Classic version $6.99
- Upgrade to Gold Plus Version $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.