The best Music Light Show for your home, with a very easy setup:
- Connect to your Philips Hue Bridge and/or HomeKit,
- Select the lights you want to control with music,
- Choose your ambiance: disco, lounge, easy...
- Enjoy the show !
Create as many lighting scenes as you want, by combining music controlled lights and static lights set to your liking.
Launch lighting scenes and special effects (strobes, waves, flows..) from your iPhone / iPad or remotely from your Apple Watch.
Home Light Show contains advanced signal analysis software, that can detect song rhythm and tempo, distinguish between kicks, hats, snares or vocals, find when the song goes "hot", in order to create the most advanced lighting effects.
- The app listens to your music using your iPhone or iPad microphone; you have to play music with another device. For a light show with music from your library, try our Infinite Music app.
- The app runs in the background with Philips Hue lights only (HomeKit does not allow light control from the background).
- Supports portrait and landscape modes on iPhone, iPad and iPhone X.
- You can assign lights to bass, medium or trebble, have your lights react to kicks, snares or hats !
- Easily create advanced scenes combining dynamic effects and static light color, brightness, color temperature, transition time.
- Transition time is only available with Philips Hue lights. HomeKit does not currently support transition time and some effects such as strobes don't show as intended.
- Set color, brightness, color temperature, power state and other light settings.
- Most of the available effects have advanced parameters you can customize to your liking. Eg: you can decide to change the lightning scene every 16 music beat, create a lighting wave that would move to the next light on the beat, create colored strobes, personalized flows... etc.
- Includes Apple Watch app to launch your lighting scenes and control main brightness from your wrist.
- Optimized for iPhone-X dark-mode.
- Tested with the following HomeKit lightbulbs: Ikea Tradfri, Koogeek
PROBLEMS OR FEED-BACK
The more feedback you send us, the better next versions will be!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on facebook : www.facebook.com/grubBeats/
- New harmonic color generator with 5 modes
- Color generator options are available with the Lounge, Christmas and Easy ambiances.
Ratings and Reviews
I was trying to find something better than iLightShow, and this is not it. The lights change quickly but they really don't feel like the patterns are going to the music. I was hoping for more functions and features out of an app that isn't free. Strobe doesn't feel like a real strobe, but that's most likely the hue bulbs limitation and not the app. I like the concept but it could definitely use some work to make it really look like it's going with the music.
Developer Response ,
We are very sorry to hear that you don't feel the patterns are going to the music. The app identifies musical instruments and vocals, assign one light per instrument, and the brightness of each light is bound to the instrument sound level. We don't understand why it doesn't work for you. Best regards. The grubBeats team.
How do I get a refund on this app?
Don’t wast your money
I am editing this review two reasons , I was a little harsh in the original. And I still don’t think it’s that great of a app But I don’t know if you have looked around at the competition this app isn’t that bad
Developer Response ,
Who paid you to bash apps with copy/pasted comments that are in no way related to our app ? Your comment is public and we are considering suing you for what you wrote.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.