Home Photo Widget 4+
- Offers In-App Purchases
NOTE: If you find a bug, please click on the support link and send me a message with the details. This is a one man operation and I can't test on many devices...
Add the photos you want to your home screen as widgets:
1. Import the picture or pictures you want to show on the home screen as a widget to the app. You can add it/them to a folder (new or existing)
2. Create a widget, edit it and choose the photo you imported.
3. Select the photo in the app to edit its name and to choose wether you want the widget to show it or not (and its color). If the picture is wide or tall, be sure to set its center to make sure the important part is displayed on any sized widget.
You can import multiple phots and have multiple widgets with different pictures in all three sizes!
Unlock the app to also creat multi photo widgets that display each picture for your chosen amount of time or at specific times in the order you want. Also make mosaics from your pictures:
1. Choose the multi-widget tab
2. Press the + button to add a multi photo widget
3. Choose some pictures from the ones you already imported into the app
4. select the multi photo widget in the app to change its name, edit its order and select the amount of time for each photo
5. Create the widget as before and select if by its name when editing it.
6. Choose the type: Mosaic and Free Mosaic show multiple pictures in the widget. Be sure to edit the composition if you choose Free Mosaic to place the pictures, scale and rotate them to your liking.
You can also add a custom link to your photos so once pressed it will be opened. I've included an easy way to link to your own shortcuts by name.
- You can now select one duration for all pictures in a gallery multi-widget. Just click on one of the duration times and select the "Apply to all" toggle button.
Ratings and Reviews
I was getting a little frustrated with other widget apps because you could only use one picture at a time then I’d have to look for a different widget app each time. But with this one you can add different pictures. I was a little confused at first. But in the app you need to add all the pictures you’re going to use and they’re going to be titled photo 1, photo 2, photo 3, etc. Then on each Home Screen page you’re want to add a phot to , you’re going to add the size widget that you want. It’s going to appear grey and say “edit widget to choose a photo” then you’re going to long press on it til it toggles, select “edit widget” then you can choose whichever photo you want for that page, giving you the ability to choose a bunch of different pictures
The BEST photo widget app
Like many others, I tried downloading another photo widget app that had the most downloads and was disappointed because I wasn’t able to choose which pictures I wanted to be in the widgets. The best thing about this app is that it LETS YOU CHOOSE whatever photo you want for whichever sized widget!! Not sure if it’s already an option, but it would be nice to be able to name photos that you upload so that you know don’t have to remember the photo number. Despite that I definitely recommend this app, it’s highly underrated!!
Best photo widget app!
I saw the first review and was very skeptical on weather it worked or not because the other apps have been very poor. They only allow you to have one widget per size and I was looking for multiple images of one size. I downloaded this app and was pleasantly surprised! It’s honestly so simple and easy to use and it’s the best one I’ve seen! The only recommendation is that it allows you to adjust the part of the image you want but that’s about it! This is definitely my favorite photo widget! Very underrated!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jorge Arroyo Gonzalez
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Jorge Arroyo Gozalez
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all features $0.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.