Without special skills in 3D you can create a project of a country house or find an estimate of materials and cost to repair the apartment and see it in Augmented Reality!
• You can import your projects into macOS app "Home Repair 3D Pro".
• You can combine Villa 3D project with Home Repair 3D Pro by pasting Villa 3D code to the end of Home Repair 3D Pro project code (before END code).
• 150 materials, furniture and objects.
1. Button [S]:
- Select the number of floor.
- Change the height of the ceiling (different for each floor).
- Change the number of rooms (different for each floor)
- To export your existing project into text form - tap [Export].
- If you wish to edit existing project in text form and save it - edit and then tap [Save]. WARNING: New project will replace existing one!
- To import another project - [Copy] project text from anywhere, [Paste] it to the text field and press [Save]. WARNING: New project will replace existing one!
After importing another project simply go to the preview of each room which used a modified material (once in any section) to recalculate the results listed in [Estimate].
2. Button [F]:
Three views: AR (Augmented Reality), UR and 3D.
You can rotate and move the view using the following gestures:
- Move the finger left or right: the view moves left or right, too.
- Move the finger up or down: the view moves up or down and turns at the same time.
- Pinch-in and pinch-out gestures are used to zoom the view in or out, correspondingly.
- Turn two fingers clockwise and counter-clockwise: the view turns.
For each room selected via floor & room selectors:
- Set the size of room (width & lenght); using the [Edit] button, you can adjust the number of walls (from 3 to 7).
- Adjust X, Y position of room in floor plan.
- To save your changes - go to the Edit section or change floor or room.
3. If you wish to add openings, doors, windows & materials - tap [Edit]:
- Set the thickness & material of walls in (it is equal for all rooms in one floor).
- Set the thickness & material of walls and roof out (it is equal for all rooms in one floor).
- Add openings, doors, windows in room two modes: auto placement and manual.
- In the base section of FLOOR category select thickness & material of floor.
- If you add any layers of material the S, Volume, cost of this material & labour parameters are calculated automatically (using average prices).
- Gradually you can fill the actual expenditure.
4. Tap [F] to select next room or floor...
5. If you want to see total estimate - tap [S] and then [Estimate].
The app calculates automatically the area of openings, doors, windows, slopes and amount of materials needed.
Instead of the average price, you can specify a custom using [M] section. If you enter a value bigger than 0, then the calculation is carried on it. After the price change, simply go to the preview of each room which used a material with modified price (once in any section) to recalculate the results.
All parameters (currencies, cm-inch) can be changed on the fly.
Accuracy of input prices is $0.01 (or the equivalent in other currencies), for input parameters it is 0.01 cm or 0.01 in.
Support for iOS 14.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Home repair 3d
Absolutely the worst app in the history of all apps. No user instructions whatsoever. I am pretty smart, still couldn't figure it out. A total waste of money. If I could give this zero stars, I would!
I have a simple design and I can't draw it using this tool. No angles other than right angles. I want a refund.
Trying to figure this thing out and I can't. There is no instructions to walk you throw it. I want a refund.
- Aleksandr Varaksa
- 130 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2020 Aleksandr Varaksa
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.