Design and decorate your dream sims home and life, building in full 3D games!
Build an avakin sim and design a space in game that reflects your dream style!
Enjoy your virtual town and make friends with real sim players from around the world in this life simulator game!
CREATE YOUR DREAM HOME
• Create and design your sims home with hundreds of designer styles, gadgets, and goodies! Decorate based on your dreams in Home Street!
• Play with your sim pet, sing karaoke, lounge by your big-screen TV, and much more! Build your life simulator home, sweet home!
DESIGN YOUR SIM
• Create your own sim games character with customised face shapes, eye color, hairstyles, makeup, body shapes, fashion styles. Not just a house game or makeover simulator!
• Build a life along the sims players in this home design game! Decorate your sims home 4 stylish life in games!
MAKE FRIENDS IN GAME
• Meet your new sim neighbors from all around the world, chat with friends and virtual families in real-time and earn relationship rewards at home!
• Fun, friendly and exciting Neighborhood Events with lots of themed decorations and fun outfits! A real bitlife simulator game to play in imvu!
• Redecorate during social events and earn awesome exclusive sims decor prizes! Flip and renovate your sim house!
PLAY SIM STORIES
• Meet interesting characters and follow their fun stories and adventures in this sim life game!
• Be the star of your own story by guest starring on a TV game show, starting your very own business or more! It's a dream virtual simulation!
DISCOVER YOUR TALENTS IN GAMES
• Turn your talent into a life simulator living and earn rewards to upgrade your sims abilities!
• Learn new skills, unleash your sims creativity, and live your built dreams in a freeplay sim game!
Download Home Street: Virtual House Sim now for FREE and build your virtual life!
NOTE: Home Street: Virtual House Sim is free to download. However, purchases can be made in the game for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device settings. A network connection is required to play.
If you’re having problems with Home Street, we’re sorry. Our team is ready to help! Reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service:
Intresteller Home - Go out of this world to infinity and beyond... Fit out your own spaceship with Interstellar Home decor
Falling Into Fun - Wrap up warm and celebrate all things Autumn with Falling Into Fun in Home Street!
Festive Fun - Prepare your Home Street Home for the holiday season with the seasonal collection of Festive Fun decor
Winter Wonderland - We have a Winter Wonderland of treats in store for you over the festive season in Home Street!
Jazz Party - Enjoy New Year celebrations the good old fashioned way with big bands, art deco and flappers!
Lantern Festival - Hurry to the shops for your favorite CNY items
Where The Heart Is - Home Street wishes all our neighbors a very happy Valentine's Day!
Parisian Home - Let's jet off to France to taste delicious pastries and decorate with beautiful Art Nouveau decor!
Ratings and Reviews
This game is fire!!
I absolutely love this game because of the vast level of fun, excitement, and community it brings. Once you reach level 10 you can join something called a neighborhood; which is 20 or so people who you click with. There are many neighborhood so just find the one that relates to how much you want to play in events. It also brings about a sense of being in a real neighborhood, my group and I are very intertwined. They are very friendly and super awesome people from all over the world.
- here’s just a little something fantasy wise, that I think would be fun to add into the game. The first thing would be more places to go and buy/create you dream home. Instead of just one house in the middle of the town square, you could add another world and create different locations. Another would be like it is in the actual description make it like your able to get married like sims but a lot better and more fun. And be able to have children and such. Another thing, sorry this is the last lol; is to create actual jobs and events for you to play in like you can chose a job and then you can go to like cafes or hospitals and stuff. I don’t know if this will even be read by the producers, but it’s worth a shot :)
Thank you so much for listening and taking this into consideration. And if not I had fun fantasizing!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for playing Home Steet and for the 5-star review! We are happy you love it and appreciate the feedback on adding more areas to visit, adding relationships and children and having jobs for the characters. Contact our support team, via the game settings with any additional feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
Fun game, small issues PLAYERS WHO HAVE HAD MARKETPLACE ISSUES READ THIS
I'm glad that finally someone developed a similar game to the sims freeplay. This game is fun and has a hayday meets sims vibe. Two of my favorite games. I haven't liked sims freeplay for a long time now because of the outrageous amount of time it takes to complete tasks, and just how overwhelming it got in general. I've been looking for a good replacement for a long time now and am happy to see developers finally put this out. There's not a lot of competition in this category and I can't figure out why as it seems to be a popular game concept. There are a few issues with the wallpaper option where I've lost coins because it's crashed after a purchase (not real money). Hopefully the developers can work to fix this issue as decorating your home is a major part of the fun in this game.
--Marketplace problems? I had the same problem. I deleted the app and reinstalled it. My suggestion is to do what i stated above, delete then reinstall and only make the products that your "job inbox" is asking if you. That way you will eventually get rid of and profit off of the things you have produced and you'll be making room in your storage. I am close to level 14 and I've had the game for 2 days. Good luck!
Only issue is the marketplace and diamonds
Enjoy playing this game but when I press the “refresh” button, because all of the items from various people are sold, I get more people and the have all of their items sold too. What??!! If I press the “refresh” in the marketplace I don’t mind seeing an item or two sold that was purchased by other players but to give me people that have ALL of their items sold is just stupid. Then I have the choice of either waiting 10 minutes or using diamonds to refresh again. First off if I was going to spend gems knowing that I might get just as bad of a deal I got the last time why would I. Also I have read that you have “made adjustments” to the market place from where people are complaining that it doesn’t update automatically. IT STILL DOESN'T UPDATE AUTOMATICALLY!! Yes I am glad that all my items sell but the “computer neighbor” will stay there the entire day with still the same items sold.
Now with the diamonds issue. Yeah I understand that you guys are developers to make money and probably in school too but you need to make a way that players can earn diamonds too. You have your level ups and your achievements that is a good thing but I think there is something else that you can do that will keep players interested and earn diamonds at the same time. Not saying give them out everyday but on occasion.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supersolid Ltd
- 925.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Supersolid Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Gems Top Up $1.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Big Pile of Gems $9.99
- Welcome Offer $1.99
- Huge Pile of Gems $14.99
- Sack of Gems $29.99
- Coins Top Up $1.99
- Pile of Coins $4.99
- Welcome Offer $2.99
- Big Pile of Coins $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.