Hit the gym with FitnessAI’s advanced training algorithm to guide you through the perfect set, rep and weight combination to reach your fitness goals.
● Get results at the gym with the best gym workout app. Whether your fitness goals are to build muscle, get toned or lose weight fast, FitnessAI is the #1 workout app for you.
● Our easy to follow best gym workouts are backed by data, not intuition. Fitness AI’s simple layout allows for easy exercise tracking for your full body workout.
● Your personal trainer in your pocket offers the most effective gym exercises and gym routines for back, biceps, chest, triceps, shoulder, legs, core workouts and weight lifting ab exercises. Specializing in both beginner weight lifting exercises and advance strength training techniques, FitnessAI is sure to help you at the gym.
● The best weight lifting app / best weightlifting gym routine designed by weightlifters, for weightlifters. Based on 5.9M workouts, our innovative algorithm is sure to out-perform any human personal trainer or fitness coach at the gym. Not to mention, it’s a fraction of the cost, and smarter! Finally a weight lifting app that does what a weight lifting app is meant to do!
● FitnessAI plans your gym sessions and optimizing for health, strength and fitness. It’s algorithm offers high rep modes to help you get toned, as well as advanced progressive overload optimizations to help you build mass while weight lifting. Get stronger, faster at the gym.
● Optimized gym workouts make your weight lifting routine as efficient as possible at the gym. Our gym routine is top notch and sure to help you get stronger, and reach your fitness goals
● Lift at the gym with confidence. Tons of tutorials guide you through your personalized weight lifting routine. Leave the planning and heavy lifting to us!
● Set your mind on a workout or fitness goal and let Fitness AI do the rest. Smart exercise planner schedules weightlifting exercises on a better schedule than common 5x5 routines. Whether you’re lifting with free weights, barbells or machines, FitnessAI’s gym log and tracker is sure to exceed your weight lifting expectations.
● A personalized weight lifting plan to get you leaner, stronger or bigger, faster than any personal trainer or fitness coach you find at the gym. Build your workout based on your strength-training history. Log your exercises and FitnessAI’s algorithm will do the rest.
● Fitness AI builds you a personalized daily weight lifting and cardio plan that pushes you to your limits at the gym
● Fitness AI automatically optimizes weight lifting sets, reps and weights for each exercise every time you work out — pushing you the perfect amount to build muscle efficiently. Much better than a gym trainer!
● Our algorithm is based on 40k weight lifters and gym goers over a 3-year period — one of the largest weightlifting datasets in the world.
● Our personalized weightlifting routine is balanced and boosts major muscle groups. Toggle between weight lifting workouts each day at the gym.
● Weight lifting schedule incredibly easy to use ― focus on your fitness workout not your phone (or your gym trainer).
Sync your FitnessAI workouts with Apple Health (activate in FitnessAI Settings -> HealthKit).
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
App of the Day 2020 — Home Workouts are here! Get stronger, faster in 2020 with AI powered workouts! FitnessAI for iPhone builds you the perfect workout plan to achieve your fitness goals. Sets, reps and weights for each exercise are auto-adjusted in realtime for optimal muscle growth every time you work out. This update includes a redesigned feed that conveys more context.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AMAZING for men and women alike
This is the perfect strength training app for anyone from well-versed weightlifters to newbies worried about venturing into the weights section at the gym. As a young woman, getting into strength training can be intimidating, which is why I love that FitnessAI shows you exactly how much of each exercise to do, and how to do them properly. This way you don’t have to worry about your routine and can focus on your actual workout.
It may sound crazy, but this AI is probably exactly what my routine needed, as someone who has been working out consistently but hit a plateau. The routine pushes you just enough so you’re always being challenged and getting stronger, but not beyond what it knows you’re capable of.
It’s been about a month and I feel great already. I’m the strongest I’ve ever been and the fun and easy-to-use interface leaves me itching to go back to the gym as soon as I finish my workout. I’ve already told all my friends about the app and will continue to do so. Thanks, FitnessAI!
I appreciate the concept and UI but this app is for beginners. For one, the exercise library is very limited, a lot of simple exercises aren’t a part of the program ( how does it not have incline barbell press??). I personally don’t think that incrementally increasing the weight on a limited number of weekly exercises is enough in the long term, your muscles need variety! The most frustrating thing about this app besides its limited exercises is the rep range limits it places on workouts. Say for instance the AI says you should do 8 reps at a certain weight but you’re able to push out 10—you’re not able to log anything past 8, so the AI doesn’t register that and won’t adjust the weight properly, instead you have to find a heavier weight until you fail at 8, that’s kind of stupid don’t you think? I also wish it sent you weekly recaps of your progress like the Bodybuilding app because that’s very motivating and the app already has all this data so why not do something useful with it? Hope the developers read this because I like this app and want it to improve!
Developer Response ,
Hey Yassmann, thanks for your feedback.
- we recommend incline dumbbell press, perhaps you were too quick to judge!
- if you can do more reps, increase the weight (this is intentional)
- you need to forget what you think you know and listen to the data 🤓
Overall a solid app but needs a few additions
I’ve been using this app for almost a month now and for the most part I’m happy with it. I like not having to plan specific exercises and the rep count. The app takes care of that and gradually increases the difficulty of those workouts.
I do think that the app needs a few things to keep up with the competition. First and most importantly you need to be able to substitute exercises during a workout. On leg day I wasn’t able to do 3 of the exercises it prescribed because my gym didn’t have those leg machines. The app should have a database of exercises (organized by muscle group) that can be subbed in. Second it would be great to have an optional rest timer that would be triggered when you complete a set.
With these changes I would be willing to give the app 5 stars as its algorithm is better than any of the other workout apps I’ve tried.
Developer Response ,
Hey Marc — done and done! Subbing out exercises will be live any day now and a rest timer is on its way!
Thanks for the feedback :)
- Jake Mor
- 137.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2020 FitnessAI Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Early Bird Membership $7.99
- Annual Membership $59.99
- Monthly Membership $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.