This application is exclusively compatible with the weather station netatmo.
It allows you to view all the data and measurements of your station in real time.
The measurement display is refreshed automatically.
All the sensors sold for the netatmo station are supported, namely:
- Indoor module
- Outdoor module
- Rain gauge
The interface has been developed to offer a synthetic view and to be able to compare the values of the same nature of the different sensors with each other. For example, you can compare the humidity of your different sensors at a glance.
A detailed view also allows you to view additional data such as the battery level of each sensor, signal quality and more.
The transition from the simplified view to the detailed view is intuitive with a single click.
A color or monochrome mode is available to customize your display.
Similarly, you can choose the type of information that will be displayed in the menu bar. Two types of menu bar are available:
- The standard bar of measures allows you to select up to two measurements in the menu bar from the current temperature and the current temperature with trend for the main station and the outdoor sensor. The display order is configurable.
- The Premium Bar allows you to select up to five measures to display in the menu bar from any sensor and measurement type. You choose the display order in the bar, so the customization is total and infinite. The Premium bar of measures is available through a purchase integrated in the application.
For both types of bars, you can also configure:
- the font size of the displayed measures.
- the display of the units of your measures in the bar.
- to display the HomeAtmo icon in the bar.
- the display of icons in front of your measures.
- to add or not a separator between each measure.
You also have access to additional information about the different values displayed by leaving your mouse over two seconds on one of these values.
HomeAtmo also allows you to display the curves of your measurements by clicking on the measure:
By default, you can view the temperature curve of the station and outdoor sensor over the last twelve hours.
With the in-app purchase "HomeAtmo Premium Graphics", you have access to the measurement curves for the temperature, the CO2 level, the humidity level, the acoustic comfort, the atmospheric pressure for the station, the external sensor or for additional interior sensors. The precipitation cumulative curve is also available for the rain gauge as well as the wind speed and gust curves for the anemometer.
You can select the viewing period of your choice ie 12 hours, 24 hours, 72 hours, 7 days, 15 days, 30 days, 90 days, 6 months and 1 year and move through the history of your measurements up to at 3 years old.
An interactive cursor on the curves allows you to obtain the value of the measurements at a given time.
To use this application, you must first have at least one weather station configured and have created an account on netatmo.com.
The application also makes it easy to switch between displaying data from one weather station to another if you have linked several weather stations to the same netatmo account.
Finally, the application supports netatmo account user preferences for units of measure:
By changing the choice of your units in the "setting" menu on the netatmo.com website, the HomeAtmo application will automatically display the measurements in the desired units. You will be able to have:
- temperatures in C ° or F °.
- pressure in mbar, inHg, mmHg.
- measure of rain precipitation in mm or inch.
- wind speed in km/h, mph, m/s, knot.
New features :
1- With the in-app purchase "Graphics HomeAtmo Premium", you can now:
- export your measurements in a CSV file.
- display the curves of your measurements since January 1, 2012 (the limitation of 3 years ago has been removed).
2- HomeAtmo now retains the last station viewed for the lucky owners of several weather stations, thus enabling the data of the previously selected station to be displayed when the application is reopened.
3 - You can directly give your opinion on HomeAtmo by right clicking on the measurements in the menu bar.
- Fixed a display bug in the graphics window on low resolution screens.
Thanks again for all your comments!
Ratings and Reviews
Works well. May i suggest the trend symbol be optional.
In the future more options would also be useful such as being able to select what one sees in the menu bar.
Very nice layout, runs fine, easy to configure. Only improvement that I’d like is to have measurements show in Fahrenheit, inches and MPH, since I am in the US. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comment. The version 1.6 now takes into account the choice of units in relation to the configuration of your netatmo account. You can now display measurements in degrees Fahrenheit, inches, and MPH.
Works as advertised
Colors help. Easy to read. Accurate.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.