BackApp streamlines the fulfillment process of your staffing needs.
The app allows medical facilities such as hospitals, and nursing homes to request for staffing among the different accredited agencies registered within the system.
* Instantly know which staffing agencies can fulfill your needs.
* Process of inquiry, and on-boarding, simplified and streamlined.
* Manage all your contracts from different staffing agencies in just one app.
* Receive confirmations within minutes.
A one-stop marketplace for all your staffing needs!
Version Homecare Partner 2.6.0
- In the Request Details screen, If case manager is logged in, "Pending Payment" and the button "Accept" should not be visible.
- If case manager is logged in, hide Patient Payment Method Screen.
- In the Assessment (Confirmed) screen, If case manager is logged in, Care Needed panel (has the staff fee, service fee, assessment fee) in the Assessment screen (after being confirmed and signed by the patient) should be hidden.
- In the Quotation screen, changed "Confirm Care Price" to "Confirm Level of Care".
- In the Request Update Successful (Quotation) screen, message changed to “You have successfully updated the quotation for this request. We have sent Patient his/her Service fee for Request No. XXXXXX.”
- In the Digestive/Nutrition screen, changed "Diet" to "Food Intake".
- In the Digestive/Nutrition screen, changed the drop-down menu to textfield (under Parenteral Feeding)
- If staff is logged in, Patient, Diagnosis, Assessment, and Emergency contacts panels are now hidden from staff who have yet to claim said request.
- Fixed a bug in Assessment where some textboxes are duplicated.
- Fixed a bug in Medications/Prescriptions where tapping the Date/Time Picker closes the form.
- Advanced World Solutions, Inc.
- 45.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Advanced World Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.