The Future of Basketball Training is Here.
HomeCourt® is a revolutionary basketball training companion. Our proprietary mobile AI technology will track, record, and provide deep analysis of all your shots and workouts using only your iPhone’s camera.
No Sensors. No Excuses.
• Just shoot. No more uncomfortable sensors or expensive equipment.
• HomeCourt is ready to use everywhere you bring your iPhone. Just set up your phone with a clear view of the court and hit start for real-time shot tracking and analysis.
Train with Real-Time Feedback and Analysis with HomeCourt Drills
• With HomeCourt Drills, we transform your phone into your own on-demand skills coach.
• Choose from a range of beginner to advanced guided shooting workouts, get real-time feedback, earn achievements, and track your progress and personal records to improve your skills.
Understand Your Game Like Never Before with Shot Science
• Developed under the guidance of two-time MVP and Hall of Fame point guard Steve Nash, HomeCourt’s proprietary Shot Science technology empowers you to train with deep, meaningful insights that are not visible to the naked eye.
• Train smarter with metrics like release time, release angle, vertical, and speed for every shot you take, right at your fingertips.
• Review your videos and workouts with session summaries, charts, and deep shot-by-shot analysis.
Analyze Every Shot
• AI-powered player tracking lets you review every shot you take in zoomed-in slow motion, along with shot-by-shot Shot Science analysis.
• Your session stats, summaries, and videos are automatically ready to be reviewed and shared with your community.
Ball Handling Games
• A fun and interactive way to improve your ball handling and hand eye coordination. Dribble the ball while reaching out to hit virtual targets. Advanced levels are available to HomeCourt Pro and HomeCourt Plus users to perfect ball handling, hesitation moves and crossovers. All you need is a basketball and a minute!
• HomeCourt also calculates and displays how many calories you’ve burned at the end of a dribble workout game by using your weight data from HealthKit.
• Free: Track 1,000 shots per month (limited time), shot-by-shot video review and highlights, unlimited participation in challenges, create and join teams, basic dribble workouts
• HomeCourt Plus: Track 3,000 shots per month, more advanced dribble workouts
• HomeCourt Pro: Unlimited shot tracking, Shot Science analytics, and more advanced shooting drills and dribble workouts
Got any questions or feedback? Please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.
Thank you for using HomeCourt! We are regularly making updates to our application to create a better experience for the HomeCourt community.
This update includes improvements to stability and performance.
Ratings and Reviews
I am someone who does shooting training as well as coaching at the varsity level, I’ve used every training tool and gimmick ever created. This app (especially with the newest updates), couldn’t be better for teaching players fundamentals. If the players focus on release angle alone they can improve dramatically. My best players (already have perfect release angle) benefit substantially from the release time and leg angle numbers. The added dribble workouts are a huge bonus, even though I’d pay for the app just for the shooting data.
Even though all of the intended features are amazing, the best feature of the app is probably the ease at which you can share videos. Today’s kids like nothing more than seeing themselves on video and absolutely love getting the clips I send them.
If you like basketball at all, and are working on shooting or dribbling, just do yourself a favor and pay for the year subscription pro level and be done with it. Also, by a decent tripod with a cell phone attachment!
Your Basketball Game In Focus...For The First Time Ever!
The HomeCourt App is absolutely amazing! I use it everyday to track my basketball workouts. You can compete in periodic challenges with players all over the world or increase your skills each day to rise to the tops of the leaderboards. The Nex Team has developed a world class app that they continue to enhance with new features. If you play basketball and have an iOS device then you must have this app. The Nex Team is very responsive to user feedback and have an outstanding support staff. You can sense that they are passionate about their app and are eager to help. They even responded to my emails on the weekends over the Christmas holidays - you can’t get any more dedicated than that! Thank you Nex Team for what you have created so far. I cannot wait to see where you take us. I’ll keep shooting around, you keep pushing the limits of technology to capture my workouts in innovative new ways and give me new ways to measure my skillset. Deal? ;)
Developer Response ,
Seems buggy but hopeful
At first, I was impressed by this application. Having a way to record and track shot by shot was the key feature I was looking for. However, after joining the free trial, I couldn’t get it to work like the first workout and discovered many bugs. Here are some issues I saw. Note that my setup is outdoor.
1. Even on the first day, I noticed some miss was counted as make. However, the errors were rare. I didn’t count everyone but definitely under 1%.
2. On the second day, I began to see more issues after moving the camera trying different positions. It seemed many more missed shots were counted as makes. Error seemed to go from 1% to every other miss.
3. Another issue I noticed was it was not tracking some of the shots.
At this point, this application became a fancy shot recorder (assuming I don’t see issue 3).
I really want to like this application and believe it may be an issue with the setup or ball that I am using. However, if you are considering this application, you should try this out first on your setup and ball a few times before going with the plan!
UPDATE: I talked to the support team. They provided the same response and believed the issues I saw were due to my white basketball. I believe they are correct and gave it four stars.
- NEX Team Inc.
- 199.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2017 - 2018 NEX Team Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- HomeCourt Pro (1-month) $7.99
- HomeCourt Plus (1-month) $4.99
- HomeCourt Pro (1-year) $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.