HomeDash ist the most beautiful and intuitive way to control your HomeKit devices.
HomeDash is the complete HomeKit solution that supports all important HomeKit functions. The app was developed with a clear focus on a great user experience, stability and performance. To convince as many users as possible, we offer you HomeDash for a fair price.
HomeDash is compatible with many HomeKit devices, such as the Philips Hue line, tado°, Ikea Tradfri, Elgato Eve accessories, Netatmo Healthy Home Coach, D-Link Omna 180, Logitech Circle & Parce Plus and many more.
You can easily add new HomeKit devices, create rooms, zones and groups. Save your preferred settings as scenes that can be executed from the App, Siri, the HomeDash widget, your Apple Watch or directly from the iOS Home Screen (only available on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus or newer).
HomeDash provides unique functionalities, like:
· Great and easy to use user interface - so that you'll find all important functions more quickly.
· Manage scenes conveniently in folders
· Apply the current settings of a device (e.g. a lightbulb) to one or more other devices of the same kind.
· Capture the current settings of your lights to create new scenes quickly and easily.
· Control all devices of one group simultaneously.
· Activate scenes directly from Spotlight search.
· Replace accessory names with service names (aka Siri-names).
· Some widgets have been redesigned.
· The dashboard list at the bottom of the screen can now be hidden.
· New option to chose the preferred name for services/accessories which are shown in widgets.
· General UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful App, needs just a bit of polish to be perfect
I’ve been looking for an app to be a “Wall mounted Homekit Controller” and this is the best app available for that purpose, I’ve paid for and tried them all.
There’s two things that I think would make this app perfect:
1) “Full Screen” mode - Get rid of the top and bottom bars, I want this to be a dashboard on my wall, not an app with a bottom bar for configuration
2) Swipe between dashboards, when I walk up to the ipad hosting this, if there is something I want to control that isn’t on my Main dashboard, I don’t want to have to go through the tiny list at the bottom, I want to swipe between the dashboards easily.
Maybe the organization of the tiles could use some polishing, but other than that this app is just basically perfect.
I like the ability to create dashboards based on function versus physical location. I built a device health dashboard so I can check on the battery status of all my HomeKit devices that use batteries.
However, there are some limitations in the current version. The biggest of which is the lack of any dashboard support for smart deadbolts or garage doors. The app sees them, and even has a door and windows category. My alarm systems motions sensors show up, but no way to add lock status and controls to a dashboard.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the review. Dashboard widgets for garage door openers or for alarm systems are already planned for future updates. Stay tuned! Marcus
I like this app, but it needs some things change to it...
I like the way this app works. I would only change two little things:
1. In the Dashboards, when you click edit you got trouble seeing clearly the name of the widget, the X to delete it and the pen to edit it.
2. It should let you organize the different lists the same way that it’s done on the “Today Widget Scenes”.
- inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 95.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.4 and watchOS 5.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.