· General UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the BEST HomeKit app
Tried them all! This one has everything. Takes some getting used too, but once you do you are off to the races with all that HomeKit offers. So flexible!
I like the ability to create dashboards based on function versus physical location. I built a device health dashboard so I can check on the battery status of all my HomeKit devices that use batteries.
However, there are some limitations in the current version. The biggest of which is the lack of any dashboard support for smart deadbolts or garage doors. The app sees them, and even has a door and windows category. My alarm systems motions sensors show up, but no way to add lock status and controls to a dashboard.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the review. Dashboard widgets for garage door openers or for alarm systems are already planned for future updates. Stay tuned! Marcus
I like this app, but it needs some things change to it...
I like the way this app works. I would only change two little things:
1. In the Dashboards, when you click edit you got trouble seeing clearly the name of the widget, the X to delete it and the pen to edit it.
2. It should let you organize the different lists the same way that it’s done on the “Today Widget Scenes”.
- inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 74.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.