HomeDash ist the most beautiful and intuitive way to control your HomeKit devices.
HomeDash is the complete HomeKit solution that supports all important HomeKit functions. The app was developed with a clear focus on a great user experience, stability and performance. To convince as many users as possible, we offer you HomeDash for a fair price.
HomeDash is compatible with many HomeKit devices, such as the Philips Hue line, tado°, Ikea Tradfri, Elgato Eve accessories, Netatmo Healthy Home Coach, D-Link Omna 180, Logitech Circle & Parce Plus.
You can easily add new HomeKit devices, create rooms, zones and groups. Save your preferred settings as scenes that can be executed from the App, Siri, the HomeDash widget, your Apple Watch or directly from the iOS Home Screen (only available on iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus or newer).
HomeDash provides unique functionalities, like:
· Great and easy to use user interface - so that you'll find all important functions more quickly.
· Manage scenes conveniently in folders
· Apply the current settings of a device (e.g. a lightbulb) to one or more other devices of the same kind.
· Capture the current settings of your lights to create new scenes quickly and easily.
· Control all devices of one group simultaneously.
· Activate scenes directly from Spotlight search.
· Replace accessory names with service names (aka Siri-names).
· The light color widget now supports lights with different white tones.
· The dashboard switcher is now always visible.
· General UI improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the BEST HomeKit app
Tried them all! This one has everything. Takes some getting used too, but once you do you are off to the races with all that HomeKit offers. So flexible!
I like the ability to create dashboards based on function versus physical location. I built a device health dashboard so I can check on the battery status of all my HomeKit devices that use batteries.
However, there are some limitations in the current version. The biggest of which is the lack of any dashboard support for smart deadbolts or garage doors. The app sees them, and even has a door and windows category. My alarm systems motions sensors show up, but no way to add lock status and controls to a dashboard.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for the review. Dashboard widgets for garage door openers or for alarm systems are already planned for future updates. Stay tuned! Marcus
Pretty, but could use improvement
I see where they’re going with this and I like the idea, but it adds little functionality over Apple’s app. Further user customization of the size, position, and content of panels, weather forecasts, upcoming automation, etc., would make this worth the fairly steep entry price. For now, it’s a little bit more than an attractive skin for HomeKit.
- inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 74.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 inbrillio UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.