Homeis is a private social network for foreign-born: people who grew up in one country, and now live in another. Join the community of locals who share the same homeland as you. Make new friends, celebrate your culture and share your unique experience.
Living abroad sometimes feels like having two homes. We’ve created Homeis to bring the two together!
With Homeis you can:
• Stay updated with everything that going on in your neighborhood and community.
• Get only the recommendations you want and need, the ones that are relevant to your interests.
• Your Events - Never miss a community event.
• Your Friends - Find your people - from your homeland, living around you in your new city.
• Your Groups - Connect with like-minded over shared passions and hobbies.
Foreign-born communities are becoming bigger and wider, but yet not easy to explore. In Homeis we cover this gap by bringing it all to one place. Don’t stay behind, join your community today. No Premium subscriptions are required to access all our features.
Join your Homeis!
Many things related to our chat are finally live!
* split inbox - chat messages from your friends reside in your 'inbox' tab while other messages live in 'requests' tab.
* better interactions with other users! now you can invite someone for coffee, business meeting or drinks in an easy way!
We’re always making changes and improvements to Homeis. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s like knowing what’s happening in the desi scene in America, finding whatever you need from the Indian community and I’ve made some great new friends. The chat feature is good too. Wish this app existed 9 years ago when I first moved!
A great app for immigrants
Really loved the app. Allows you to connect and find people that can make your life abroad simply better. Also, a lot of good content to find about my city in my own language. Definitely recommended
Must have app for expats
Great app and great concept. Bringing communities together. The company takes feedback seriously and implements it. Looking forward to see more communities in other cities becoming available for an even more robust experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.