HomePath© Mobile App allows you to conveniently search for HomePath properties throughout the United States. You can search for homes within a particular neighborhood, or search using Fannie Mae’s patent-pending Travel Time Search technology.
Travel Time Search allows you to specify up to two locations to which you, or your family members, commute on a regular basis, and identifies homes that satisfy your commuting preferences. For each location you can specify:
• Whether you are walking or driving (choose one)
• The maximum amount of time you want to spend traveling
• If driving, whether you are doing so during rush hour traffic
• Or just perform a simple search by location – address, city, county, zip, or state
You can also filter search results by price, numbers of bedrooms and baths, square footage, and property status. For every home displayed you will be able to:
• See detailed characteristics about the property and surrounding area
• View photos
• Read the listing agent’s description
• See the listing agent’s contact information
• Save the listing to your HomePath.com account if you have one
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No good for iphone7
After a few minutes of use, it freezes. I have to restart my phone to make it work again! It's a good app when it works.
Yup. This App is USELESS
Ok, so I was already downloading this app when I remembered to read the reviews.
I have an iPhone 5, so this was already looking bleak.
As soon as it was done installing, I tapped "Open" and when the app opened, I typed in a CITY and STATE in the search with NO FILTERS, and yup, it said that NO RESULTS WERE FOUND and suggested that I "WIDEN MY SEARCH"... So... I guess I'm asking too much by specifying a CITY within a STATE??? ...Which by the way, the city I specified has a paltry 53,000 residents, which I guess must be too "SMALL-TOWN" for this app???
On iPhone 6s iOS 12 (& before):
ignored filter(s) & sort;
freezes (have to close & reopen);
scanning map by area does not work, have to enter town by town ~ which is ridiculous BS if you are considering a county or two or more ... Absolute Waste of Time & Space.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.