HomeRiver Connect App is a mobile-friendly way to communicate and access your community association. HomeRiver Connect allows you to make payments, view your account, and access your community information all in one place.
To login to the App simply use the same email and password you use for the website version. If you do not have a current login to your association website, simply click the register button and submit your information. Once your registration is approved, you will receive an email with a link to set your password and then you will be able to log into your account directly from the app.
If you already have a login and do not remember your password, click the Forgot Password link, enter your email address to request a password reset and you will receive an email with a link to set your password. Once set, you can log in with your email and your new password.
Once logged in, homeowners will have direct access to the following features:
• Easily switch between accounts if multiple properties are owned
• Homeowner dashboard
• Access association documents, meeting minutes, forms, budgets, and financials
• Access association directories
• Access association photos
• Contact us
• Make payments
• Review violations
• Submit architectural applications
• Access your account ledger In addition Board members will be able to take advantage of the following features:
• Board tasks
• ACC Review
• Board documents
• Violations review
• Invoice approval
- RevoPay credit card payment option
- Connivence fee issues
- Minor bug fixes
- UI and Functional Changes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Cinc Systems, LLC
- 67.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © CincSystems
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.