LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Homes & Gardens celebrates the beauty of classic and contemporary style. Real-life homes with stunning photography deliver inspirational design ideas while remaining real and relevant. Homes & Gardens magazine is the ultimate sourcebook of beautiful decorating ideas, style trends and expert information, inspiring its readers to become their own interior designers.
The available subscription periods for Homes & Garden Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue $3.99
Purchase a monthly subscription $5.99
Purchase an annual subscription $19.99
Want to try before you buy? Install the App and download the free sample issue from the store.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Homes & Gardens Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Interior design junkie
Homes&Gardens is a very colorful and informative magazine. It inspires me to do very creative and aesthetically pleasing decorating in my house. I think that there use to be an U.S. version, but it seems that it is not published anymore. I am an American reader who would love to see an U.S. version again so I won't be baffled by the differences in currency and telephone numbers. Also some of the terminology is different and confusing, but overall, I like the British style of design and this magazine helps me to infuse some of that style into my home. Lastly, most of the products in the magazine are only available in the U.K., and to purchase those products as an international consumer, you would have to order them on the Internet or travel to the U.K. to purchase them directly. Maybe it was House and Garden!? I am totally confused, unless they tweaked the name to screw with me!
How the heck
Can I see the magazine? I’ve subscribed for several years but you have changed the sign in for Country Homes and Interiors and Homes and Gardens. You don’t accept my Apple sign in.
I have no choice but to say goodbye
Makes me want to do more once the kids are all in school
- TI Media Limited
- 53.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- June 2012 $6.99
- July 2012 $6.99
- August 2012 $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.