Welcome to Homescapes! Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family's mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here comes a mysterious Homescapes update!
ONCE UPON A HALLOWEEN
• Decorate the hall for Halloween with Count Dracula!
• Collect all the decorations to get the unique Spooky Mansion as a gift!
• Finish the event early to lay a Road of Horrors through the garden!
• Take part in the Big Win event to earn more candy!
COTTAGE IN THE WOODS
• Help Austin and his family decorate a cozy log cabin and picnic area and solve a chilling forest mystery!
• Earn tickets in levels to start redecorating. Complete half of the Cottage in the Woods, and it'll be yours to keep!
• Finish decorating the Cottage in the Woods to get a special profile picture!
• Spooky Season! Beat levels to win prizes. Activate the Golden Ticket to get a Gothic organ and decorations for it!
• Horror Night cascade event! Complete tasks in match-3 levels to get a unique decoration and pumpkins for the Spooky Season
• Spooky Story returns! Collect tickets to find out what happened to Austin and his family during their trip!
• The last chapter in the Rock House story: Help make the little local radio station popular!
• New element: Light Bulbs! Make matches to collect them!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t think I’ve ever been more pleased with a phone game before, I think it’s great in so many different ways, it can be challenging, it tests your patience at times, and great enough to keep you engaged. I was pleasantly surprised having downloaded it after watching an ad that only showed a mini game you get from time to time and not the actual game itself. Incorporating various silly, and charming characters, as well as the mansion and helping Austin fix it (who btw interacts with you to a certain degree if you pay attention to the dialogues) have been great incentives to keep on playing. I absolutely love this as it sort of gives the game a purpose not just merely to “keep on going” ((like candy crush)). I’ve sunken more time in this game than I care to admit but I don’t regret it, I enjoy my time playing and quite honestly look forward to it. It’s not like other games either, that make it incredibly tedious and near impossible to keep advancing ((l’m looking at cooking fever and it’s gem system -_-)). They include tournaments and events to help you earn more things that help you progress. While the coin turnout after each game could be better and the price for another 5 extra moves could be lowered, I have personally enjoyed the game overall and will keep playing indeterminately.
Funny characters, hard play, low payout
The ad for the game is quite tricky because it’s really not the actual game you play but an small game inserted in between passing few levels. Nevertheless, I got hooked because of the funny characters. It is enticing that you start of playing for a long while due to the freebies of life you gain that as a newbie you won’t know to save for later. You rack up 6-9 hours of free time at start but who can really play continuously for that long. Wasted free play time. The payout isn’t really much and the cost to continue the game if you want to finish it is 900 when you very rarely get a payout of a 100 for each game you complete. I feel the difficulty of the puzzles is set up to make you finish the puzzle by replenishing your coins hence you buy because you’ll rarely have enough coins saved up due to the expensiveness acquiring 4-5 extra turns. Nothing more frustrating than a turn or two and you’ll be done but are out of turns. Most of the puzzles seem to be set up that way. So here I am $30 and barely a week of playing later at 299 level got a rude awakening I have spent so much because I have no control😅 so time to delete this game. The puzzles are very difficult but can be solved after trying sooooo many times after waiting for your life to replenish (which by the way replenishes fast) or purchasing the coins which I did a lot but no more😄 Devs: loosen up on them puzzles please and have mercy if your prices for added turns 🤦🏻♀️
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the detailed review and feedback. We will let the dev team know and continue to make improvements to the game.
Rewards aren’t sufficient
I have played many, and I mean MANY, games such as this one in my lifetime. I find them to be fun and even addicting. Although the concept of the game is great, and I’ve only been playing for a short while, something needs to be improved with the coin/lives system. Getting around 50 coins per mini-game, which can take multiple lives to complete, isn’t sufficient enough. In order to buy a life, 900 coins, you would have to play around 18 rounds just to get enough coins for ONE life. I do not pay money on games, never have never will, but it’s so frustrating that you may have one move left and instead of paying real cash, not in game coins, you have to wait for a life to replenish just to try and fail at the level again. Each round can take 10+ lives to complete, and it takes quite awhile for the lives to replenish. There should be some kind of reward opportunity other than completing a day, especially because you need to play the mini-games to get stars, in order to complete tasks, to complete the day. That’s a lot of tasks to do with not a lot of lives/coin rewards!!! If there were events where you can play other mini-games to gain rewards/treasures I think it would be more efficient. I also think 28 minutes is a long time to wait for one single life. I don’t want to give up on this game with not a lot of time put into it already, but if there is no improvement, I might have to.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 289 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Handful of Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.