Welcome to Homescapes! Help Austin the butler bring warmth and comfort back to his wonderful family's mansion. Come on in—adventures await you from the moment you walk in the door!
Beat colorful match-3 levels to renovate and decorate rooms in the mansion, unlocking ever more chapters in the exciting family story along the way! What are you waiting for? Make yourself at home!
The game features:
● Unique gameplay: help Austin renovate the house by swapping and matching pieces!
● Interior design: you decide what the house will look like.
● Exciting match-3 levels: tons of fun, featuring unique boosters and explosive combinations!
● A huge, beautiful mansion: discover all the secrets it holds!
● Fantastic characters: watch them live their lives and interact with each other in the in-game social network.
● A cute pet: meet а naughty and fluffy cat.
● Invite your Facebook friends to help you create your own cozy atmosphere in the house!
Homescapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this option, simply turn it off in your device's Restrictions menu.
Enjoying Homescapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bug fixes and improvements
Please update the game to the latest version.
Here comes an exciting Homescapes update!
• Decorate the garden to transport yourself to the Land of Oz!
• Collect all the decorations to get an amazing Emerald Palace as a gift!
• Finish the event early to set up the Emerald Hall!
• Complete tasks in the Yellow Brick Road event to earn more hot air balloons, rewards, and a unique decoration!
• Help Austin's family prepare a stage and set up a dressing trailer for an opera singer!
• Earn tickets in levels to start decorating! Once you set up half of the Summer Stage, it'll be yours to keep!
• Finish the Summer Stage to get a special profile picture!
• Complete tasks in the Talent Show event to earn more tickets, rewards, and an animated profile picture!
• More rewards! Earn new rewards in the Team Tournament and the Team Chest!
• Complete the last chapter in the Farm story. Help Austin prove he has what it takes to be a farmer!
• Unlock the Rock House and start setting up a radio station!
• New element: the Brooch! Make matches to restore it!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is amazing! It’s super fun and a great game to play when you have nothing to do. I always get annoyed when games have five lives and when you use them you have to wait, but with Homescapes you can join teams with people and request lives. You get lives in return and the other person will get 5 coins when donating. Another amazing feature in this game is it saves! So if you want to delete the game, and then someday wanna get it again, it saves your progress on the device your using! You also can play in tournaments to get cool power ups. Lots of times you will have a letter in the right side of your screen, and it will contain a power up, or 30 minutes where you get free lives and don’t have to use them! Each week there are new levels, and awesome events to do. When you finish a task Austin needs you to do, you will get a prize like a power up, or the 30 minutes of free lives! When you and people on your team help each other with donating lives you will have a easier time getting lives instead of waiting hours for new lives. There is a leader board where when your teammates beat a level you will get points and can get first, second, or third place on the leader board and win amazing stuff! Each day when you log on you get a daily gift, the more you log on the more items you get! This game never will end because there are always new levels and updates. I recommend the game to anyone!
Thank you to the creators for making a great fun game!
A favorite but needs a little improvement!❤️
I love this game with all my heart! This is a really nice game and I would definitely recommend to play this game! I remember playing this since I was 9 and believe me I was the happiest kid alive! I got to spend so much time with my mom! My mom would recommend me to put this chair and this wallpaper! I have already finished the living room before and I was in the kitchen part! But I needed to reset my iPad and I lost everything but not in 1 month I have reached with what I have before in 1 yr! This a really good game! But sometimes gets boring when your stuck at the same level! As a person who plays this game everyday I would really like it if i would actually get a gift like unlimited hearts and like a gift! Because I would get like unlimited heart for 2hrs and you know like I’ll play but also I have to sit with my family sometimes and not just keep playing 2hrs straight! So I would recommend like getting a gift of when I wanna use my unlimited heart! And also I think the hammer and the glove thing should also be available if you watch an add and also less the money on buying that! And also pleaseee make higher coin amount if you win! This game is a favorite of mine and I’m sure will stay forever! I play homescapes and garden scapes everyday but I think you should put a login with like email because I was really sad about that I had to do the game all over again! So that’s another thing!🥺💖 love you and thank you for reading!!❤️
I don’t think I’ve ever been more pleased with a phone game before, I think it’s great in so many different ways, it can be challenging, it tests your patience at times, and great enough to keep you engaged. I was pleasantly surprised having downloaded it after watching an ad that only showed a mini game you get from time to time and not the actual game itself. Incorporating various silly, and charming characters, as well as the mansion and helping Austin fix it (who btw interacts with you to a certain degree if you pay attention to the dialogues) have been great incentives to keep on playing. I absolutely love this as it sort of gives the game a purpose not just merely to “keep on going” ((like candy crush)). I’ve sunken more time in this game than I care to admit but I don’t regret it, I enjoy my time playing and quite honestly look forward to it. It’s not like other games either, that make it incredibly tedious and near impossible to keep advancing ((l’m looking at cooking fever and it’s gem system -_-)). They include tournaments and events to help you earn more things that help you progress. While the coin turnout after each game could be better and the price for another 5 extra moves could be lowered, I have personally enjoyed the game overall and will keep playing indeterminately.
- PLR Worldwide Sales Limited
- 288.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Playrix
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Coins $0.99
- Starter Pack $1.99
- Handful of Coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.