HomeSense turns your iPhone or iPad into a command center for your automated home. HomeSense supports HomeKit, Lutron RadioRA 2, Lutron HomeWorks QS, Philips Hue Personal Wireless Lighting, Sonos speakers, and Honeywell Lyric Thermostat, providing seamless integration between these systems. See the state of your connected devices, rooms, and convenient summary of your whole home, and control lights, fans, shades, thermostats, edit schedule and more. With Notification Center widget, favorites, home and room scenes, HomeSense is flexible, convenient and easy to use.
HomeSense for HomeKit supports the following types of HomeKit accessories: outlets, switches, lights, fans, shades, blinds, thermostats, door locks, garage door openers, faucets, and sensors. Control and editing for other systems is available with separate purchases.
- See and control lights, ceiling fans, shades, blinds and thermostats from the application.
- Home overview shows the state of every room and makes it easy to see what rooms have lights or fans on.
- Add often used controls or scenes to the Favorites. Any light, fan, shade, or even individual keypad button can be added to Favorites to appear on a separate screen. Tap to toggle, or tap and hold to open the detail view.
- Create your own home and room scenes that can combine devices from different systems.
- Turn off all lights and fans in a room with a single gesture - just choose “All Off” action on the room (iPhone only).
- Set up additional actions for a room to be recalled quickly from actions menu (iPhone only).
- Organize your home: manage rooms, rename controls and keypad buttons, hide unwanted devices.
- Today widget lets you access selected controls or scenes without launching the app.
- Change switch type - choose if switch controls an outlet, light or fan.
- Adjust device defaults - set default brightness, fade-in and fade-out time for dimmers, set default speed for fans.
- iCloud sync keeps your home configuration up-to-date on all of your devices.
- Supported devices include outlets, switches, lights, fans, shades, blinds, thermostats, door locks, garage door openers, faucets, and sensors.
- Scheduled events support both weekly events, as well as a time triggers with repeat intervals from one month to 5 minutes.
Lutron RadioRA 2 and HomeWorks QS Features
- View and edit scheduled events, keypad button programming and thermostat schedules.
- Change schedule and energy saving (“Green”) mode.
- Access remotely by setting up VPN connection.
Some functions may require firmware update.
Philips Hue Features
- View and edit scheduled events, including events relative to sunrise or sunset.
- Access remotely by setting up VPN connection.
- Play, pause, and control volume.
- Select a playlist or a station to play from your Sonos favorites.
- Group speakers to play music to more than one rooms.
- For Lutron RadioRA 2, HomeWorks QS or GRAFIK RA 2, professionally installed system connected to home WiFi network.
- For Philips Hue, Philips Hue lights with bridge connected to home WiFi network.
- For Lyric, Lyric Round Wi-Fi Thermostat, Lyric T5 or Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi Thermostat with working Internet connection.
Lutron, HomeWorks, RadioRA are trademarks of Lutron Electronics Co., Inc registered in the US and other countries.
RadioRA 2, GRAFIK RA are trademarks of Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
Lyric, Lyric Round are trademarks of Honeywell International Inc.
PHILIPS is a registered trademark of Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Sonos and Sonos product names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Sonos, Inc.
Improved connection logic and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the best
If you have more than a couple HomeKit devices, this is THE single app to get. The interface is graphical and a lot easier to find current status and change what’s going on with your devices than most of the rest — including Apple’s standard HomeKit app. Widgets make it easy to access your most frequently used scenes. The app is well thought-out to make great use of an iPad’s larger display, and is just as easy to use on a smaller iPhone. Support is always responsive, and the recent addition of Garage Door support allows me to now use this as my primary app for my growing number of HomeKit devices around my home. Apple Watch support is the only thing this app does not (yet?) have, although Siri via native HomeKit works from my wrist until then. After just a couple. O this of use, its already worth the money I spent on the app without question.
Great app! Got Sonos and HomeKit working in a scene.
Fantastic customer Support answered my email right away.
You can make Scenes like “party” which turns out lights and turns on a Sonos playlist. HomeKit can’t do that because it doesn’t connect to Sonos.
Love this app, does exactly what I hoped it would and with a slick, intuitive interface. Only feature I'd like to see added is support for Logitech Harmony remotes/hubs, it'd make this app perfect!
- Revery Codes LLC
- 24.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Revery Codes LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Control Access for Caséta Wireless $19.99
- Control Access for Philips Hue $9.99
- Control Access for Lutron $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.