The HomeSet™ mobile app sets URC® HomeSet™ apart from other home control systems.
The HomeSet™ mobile app for iOS devices sets URC® HomeSet apart from other home control systems. One touch of an icon on your smartphone or tablet enables control of your entertainment plus smart home devices. Check your security system, turn on pre-set lights, start the music and settle into family movie night in a way you never thought possible.
The HomeSet app works with the URC HomeSet system. The app requires the HomeSet C100 or other compatible control hub for operation. HomeSet systems are installed and maintained by a network of trained home security and integration professionals.
A unique “app launching” feature lets you launch any of eight other apps from a scrolling ribbon. Incorporate almost any app – including the native app for smart devices.
For example, if you already have a security app to control your home security system, you can add that native app to the ribbon. This allows you to retain the exact user experience that the device manufacturer intended.
The HomeSet app is virtually limitless. Just about any new compatible product that comes along can be added and controlled within the app. The app can be installed on an unlimited number of smart devices, so every family member has access without additional expense.
The HomeSet mobile app devices works with the HomeSet Control Hub for easy, handheld control and automation of electronic components in your home (audio/video and home entertainment plus devices such as lights, thermostats, security systems and more) to make life more enjoyable. This app is installed as part of a HomeSet system by your smart home professional.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
1. Help button operation was fixed when using within an Entertainment device, and the OFF button.
2. Scheduled Event screen was fixed to display the correct options when selecting a manually triggered event.
3. Favorites Module - iOS - Moving Favorites Does Not Function
4. Selecting the option "Show screen only when Help button is selected" on the Automated Activity Complete Screen setup results in the Complete Screen incorrectly being shown after the automated activity executes.
5. Fixes bug where if a page jump was put in the first step of a macro, the macro would not execute.
The developer, Universal Remote Control, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Universal Remote Control, Inc.
- 55.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Universal Remote Control, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.