Hompath Vet is a Veterinary Homeopathy Repertory Mobile App designed to use Homeopathy in Veterinary practice. App has 3 repertories including Veterinary Repertory by Dr. Surjit Singh Makker, Boenninghausen & Boericke , 18 Veterinary books from James Moore, John Rush, Ruddock E.H., Harndall J S. & Surjit Singh Makker. Ideal app to manage your pets' cases, Repertorise, Prescribe; anytime, anywhere.
The all new Homeopathic Mobile App has the widest array of features in the world of Veterinary Homeopathy.
- 3 Repertories to Search, Browse & Record from including Veterinary Repertory by Dr. Surjit Singh Makker
- 19 Veterinary books from James Moore, John Rush, Ruddock E.H., Harndall J S. & Surjit Singh Makker
- Complete Information of 3000+ homeopathic remedies
- 3000 Remedy properties and 700 Remedy Relationships
- 1400 Keynotes of homeopathic medicines
- Vet Prescriber : A Manifestations of most common vet diseases
- Unmatched Veterinary utilities to support your vet practice.
This one-of-kind homeopathic app comes loaded with features to not only enhance your Veterinary practice but also gives you immense knowledge on handling veterinary cases efficiently. Explore the power of this feature packed Veterinary Homeopathic Mobile App.
Easy search options let you browse through thousands of rubrics across latest and most authentic Homeopathy repertories like Veterinary Repertory by Dr. Surjit Singh Makker, Kent & Boericke. Record the precise rubrics with just one touch and get the best Homeopathic remedy in the shortest time.
2. Veterinary Library and Materia Medica
Get latest and authentic books on Veterinary homeopathy, Materia Medica and clinical therapeutics by best authors, powered by an intelligent search all in one Homeopathic App. Some of the book names as below,
- The Diseases Of Dogs, And Their Homoeopathic Treatment By James Moore
- Hand Book Of Veterinary Homoeopathy By John Rush
- The Pocket Manual Of Homoeopathy Veterinary Medicine By Ruddock E.H.
- Homoeopathy In Veterinary Practice By Dr.J.S.Harndall.
- Introduction to Veterinary Homeopathy and Case Taking
- Materia Medica of Cattle
3. Vet Prescriber:
A unique book on manifestation of diseases including Etiology, Physical Symptoms, Homeopathic Treatment. The App includes information on diseases of following major systems,
- Digestive System
- Diseases of Liver
- Respiratory System
- Metabolic Disorders
- Reproductive Disorders
- Mammary System
- Disease Caused by Bacteria, Virus and Parasites, Viruses, Helmenthic Parasites,Protozoa etc.
4. Quick case Record
The Quick Case Record allows you to record rubrics as the symptoms of the pet are narrated and automatically repertorise them. This way you can find your similimum and prescribe the right remedy in no time.
5. Patient Management system
The Patient Management System allows you to save all pet data along with owner details and prescriptions in the app itself. Secure all the vital information of your pet cases and access it at any moment.
6. Remedy Information
The Homeopathic App includes detailed information of vast number of remedies from our Materia Medica. View and compare complete information of 3000+ Remedies across Materia Medica books with keynotes, remedy relation, properties, group symptoms and much more
7. Strategic Repertorisation Filters
This app brings to you impressive filters to make your Repertorisation effortless. Selectively repertorise by remedy property, mineral, drug mark, author filters and minimize your search for the appropriate Homeopathy remedies.
8. Value-Added Utilities.
The Veterinary Homeopathy Mobile App has section on useful utilities on First Aid, Emergency Care, Recepies, Common Names, Gestation & Hatching period, Reproductive Cycle etc to boost you practice and advance your vet knowledge.
Download the exclusive Veterinary Homeopathy Mobile App and handle your veterinary cases efficiently!
Added iOS 11 support and Push Notification feature.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
- Mind Technologies Private Limited
- 99.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Mind Technologies Private Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.