Track performance of your car in real time by gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU. Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic.Track fuel economy and save money on gas. These are just some of the features the Hondata app has to offer. Hondata app transforms your phone/tablet into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
There is a complete version of this app available for a discounted price that includes all the addons. Please see other apps from developer.
• Customizable gauges can track up to 80 sensors in real time including fuel economy, G-force and battery voltage.
• Read and Clear trouble codes and reset MIL (service engine light).
• Read from more than 40 diagnostics parameters including engine knock count, VTEC pressure and more.
• Metric and Imperial measures.
• Real-time user-defined sensor plotting. Graph up to 4 sensors at the same time on interactive graph that can be scrolled, paused and polled.
• Gauge list feature can track every sensor at the same time.
• Instant horsepower, mpg/kml fuel economy, boost pressure and G force tracking.
• Speed limit warning: Get notified when driving over speed limit.
• High coolant temperature warning gives you instant notification when your car is running too hot.
• HUD mode for dashboard view : Heads up display for driving at night.
• Two themes to choose from.
• landscape mode for all views.
• Fuel Economy:
- Live and average fuel economy tracking for 0-5 min, 0-30 min and 0-2 hr intervals and a detailed summary.
- Long term tracking with six different intervals. (1 week, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 13 weeks, 26 and 52 weeks).
- 4 different units of measure: MPG,KPL (Km/L), L/100 Km, Miles per imperial gallon.
- Interactive graph of long term data that can be cropped and scrolled through.
- Export fuel history to CSV file (spreadsheets).
- Other statistics: Distance travelled, average speed, money spent, CO2 produced and fuel consumed.
- 4 methods of calculation available. For non MAF equipped vehicles.
• Race track package:
- Real time lap data, gap delay time and position in race track using high frequency GPS tracking.
- Comprehensive summary of race with lap times, speed fluctuations on track and more.
- Get drag racing times (0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 1/4 mile 1/8 mile etc.)
- Load and save unlimited number of tracks onto device.
- Crucial racing data including real time horsepower, g-force and a detailed driving summary. Share your results with friends.
- Transmission gear information and optional shifting assistant which (for manual transmission vehicles) which notifies optimal moment for shifting.
- Customizable view that toggles between speed/rpm gauge, real time track positioning and G-sensor feedback.
- Record your race in HD with gauge and track overlays. (dash cam add-on required)
Record smooth HD video with overlaying gauges (speed,rpm, etc), time, location (GPS coordinates) and G-force sensor in four different resolutions. Record from 80 sensors and up to 5 gauges.
• Sensor logger:
- Record up to four sensors simultaneously with 5 refresh rate options.
- Save graph sensor data to CSV file and export it for further analysis.
- Send real time data to a TCP socket (IP Address) over the network.
Visit www.hondata.com for more info.
For help: email@example.com
- Fixed a bug that caused app to crash sporadically.
- Fixed a bug that caused app to crash when switching the graph feature while in landscape mode.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs more access to ecu from app to change variables
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. All the features of the app are listed under app description.
Great app overall, some sensors wouldn’t activate or read on app for my application, there seems to be a glitch or delay on selected gear function and there isn’t a function showing when vtec is actually engaged like previous Hondata app. But overall I like the dashboard and functionality of it better that the previous app.
Restore add on doesn’t work
Restore add on function doesn’t work. Never installed my additional features when I purchased them the first time, and has zero prompt when you press the restore add on button.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with restoring the addons. This issue has to do with connecting to Apple servers and has nothing to do with the app. Please make sure that you're logged in to the same account that you purchased the app with and then attempt to restore the addons. If this fails, try logging out and log back in and try again. If you're still having trouble please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be glad to help out with further assistance.
- ali feili
- 33.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ali Feili
- In-App Purchases
- Complete package $9.99
- Racetrack package $2.99
- Fuel economy $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.