Everything You Love About Shopping is Here
- 400+ stores, too many deals to count, coupon codes, rewards galore.
- All in one easy-to-use app.
Buying is a Breeze
- Start browsing in the app. Once you see something you like, we’ll open the store’s site right in the app.
- From there, you can take a closer look, try coupons, and check out with ease.
Coupons Codes, Coming Up
- We put our coupon-searching magic to work whenever you shop.
- At checkout you’ll be able to see, copy, and apply codes we find.
Rewards that Add Up Fast
- Earn Honey Gold on purchases throughout the app.
- Redeem your Gold for a gift card from some of your favorite stores.
Leave the Price Tracking to Us
- Add select products to Droplist and we’ll alert you if we find a price drop.
- We don’t sleep when it comes to watching for pesky price changes.
- We get it, we like bullet points too.
- Seriously, still here?
- Wouldn’t you rather be looking for deals instead?
- Download Honey, already.
Find products you love even faster on 400+ stores with our updated search filters. Then shop store sites and try coupons right from the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A bit wonky and confusing
Its a bit confusing and a bit wonky to use, but other than that its okay *so* far, but i would much rather use computers than on mobile since its a lot easier.
Great concept, lots of bugs
Just downloaded this because I really enjoy the concept, There are quite a few bugs that make is less than enjoyable though!
-I’ve had it 15 minutes, has already crashed 3 times
-incorrect gender clothing categories (ie:click on men’s shoes and all women’s shoes pop up)
-coupons are sometimes useless because a discount is already in place. (This is more of a ocd thing for me)
Keep up the hard work though! Found you out from Tim Ferriss!
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry about these experiences using the mobile app. We're working hard to bring new tools and savings to Honey. If you have any other issues or questions, you can always reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org -- we're here to help!
I just am telling you that you should put something like if somebody goes to a website and finds something they can say we found this coupon (I phone)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.