Everything You Love About Shopping is Here
- 400+ stores, too many deals to count, coupon codes, rewards galore.
- All in one easy-to-use app.
Buying is a Breeze
- Start browsing in the app. Once you see something you like, we’ll open the store’s site right in the app.
- From there, you can take a closer look, try coupons, and check out with ease.
Coupons Codes, Coming Up
- We put our coupon-searching magic to work whenever you shop.
- At checkout you’ll be able to see, copy, and apply codes we find.
Rewards that Add Up Fast
- Earn Honey Gold on purchases throughout the app.
- Redeem your Gold for a gift card from some of your favorite stores.
Leave the Price Tracking to Us
- Add select products to Droplist and we’ll alert you if we find a price drop.
- We don’t sleep when it comes to watching for pesky price changes.
- We get it, we like bullet points too.
- Seriously, still here?
- Wouldn’t you rather be looking for deals instead?
- Download Honey, already.
It’s deal season – win it with Honey. Score deals and major rewards at 400+ stores from Cyber Week to the holidays.
Automatic Coupons at 400+ Stores
- Even Walmart, Target, and Best Buy.
- Test coupons with ease.
- Score the best savings we find.
Rack Up Rewards Fast
- Look for Honey Gold on millions of items.
- Redeem your Gold for store gift cards.
- You can even earn Gold and score coupons on the same item.
Follow Stores for Deal Alerts
- Get sale updates on your favorite shops.
- Stop missing deals – let them come to you.
Track Items You Want With Droplist
- Save items from select stores.
- We’ll keep an eye on them for you.
- If the store drops the price, we’ll notify you.
From Black Friday to the holidays, we got you covered. Download Honey to get in on the deals.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A bit wonky and confusing
Its a bit confusing and a bit wonky to use, but other than that its okay *so* far, but i would much rather use computers than on mobile since its a lot easier.
Long time customer here.
I’ve joined Honey since 2017 and have racked up a significant amount of points (around 10,000 Honey Gold). One day, I decided to switch my primary email to another email. All of a sudden, my points and everything I added onto my drop list was gone.
I contacted customer service and two months later, my issue has still not been resolved. These points disappeared, just like that, and it was just due to terrible UI. Dealing with customer service is awful, there is also no phone support for me to solve what has happened. There is no record of my history in their system to show that I had amassed all these points, which now have disappeared. So now I have to go into all the websites I made purchases on since 2017, so that I can prove that I earned these points. Customer service does not make any effort to show that they understand or even the least bit apologize.
Absolutely ridiculous. Don’t waste your time with this app or Honey.
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry you had a poor experience trying to fix the Gold in your account and for the delay in assistance. We're glad we were able to reach out to you today and help you get your account back on track and get your Honey Gold issues fixed. Please let us know if you have any issues in the future and our team will be happy to help you. Thank you!
New updated design made the Droplist useless.
Ever since this app came out, my favorite feature of Honey was their droplist. It would alert/show you any price change in any selected items.
It doesn’t anymore.
The old version categorized recent deals to the top with their prices highlighted. This new design has them sorted randomly even if you sort by “hot deals”. If I didn’t have notifications on, I wouldn’t have known my droplisted item went down $10.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.