A super-simple to-do list for your phone, optimized for shopping.
Like most of you, my grocery list is on my phone, but I get frustrated with typing then unlocking the phone over and over as I walk around the store.
So I wrote this little app! Here’s what I wanted:
- NO TYPING! Draw on anything: photograph the list on your fridge, your computer screen, or maybe a chat screenshot.
- The screen stays awake as you walk the aisles. No more unlocking your phone over and over.
- Zoom in and pan with two fingers
- Tap “Peek” to see what you crossed off.
- Touch the camera to paste a photo from another app
- Mark up screenshots using ‘load last photo’.
- Share, copy, and save your doodles.
Fun for drawing on photos of your friends, too!
- Now works on iPad!
Ratings and Reviews
Simple app that works perfectly. So handy, especially that your phone stays awake so you don’t have to unlock it 10 times while grocery shopping. Love it!
Have to hand write list ... might as well use paper and pen
I deleted the app because I had to write everything.... why not make it so users can type it or use mic to make list. Then cross it off and also add ability to uncross to be able to keep items often bought.
Not getting because if I’m going to write a list I’ll use paper and a pen to cross it off.
Developer Response ,
I like to take screenshots of an email or a text message and cross items off that. It’s easier and more fun than retyping. But yes, this app is meant for crossing items off of handwritten lists.
Easy Digital Grocery Lists!
Simple and Intuitive. Use with lists and photos.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.