Honeyfi makes it easy to manage money as a couple. It's the first money management and savings app to help couples with everyday and long-term finances. You can see all of your bank accounts, credit cards, bills, and investments in one place, while controlling what you share with your partner. You can also save for your joint and individual financial goals.
Featured as one of Apple's Apps We Love, and named one of Time’s top apps to help you save and Entrepreneur's top money saving apps.
With Honeyfi, it’s easy to work together with your partner on money. Just link your accounts to the app, choose what to share with your partner, and see your finances – organized and categorized – in one place. Then start saving for your biggest financial goals together with our automated savings feature.
* Save for anything from a vacation to a wedding to a home. Just tell us what you’re saving for, choose a savings rule, and we’ll do the rest. Both of you can contribute and track your progress.
* Automate your savings so you can save more, faster. All funds held within Honeyfi Goals are FDIC-insured up to a balance of $250,000. Withdraw your money at any time, quickly, and with no fees.
* Automatically sync your individual and household accounts to the app – bank accounts, credit cards, loans, investments. Honeyfi supports over 10,000 U.S. financial institutions.
* Based on your previous spending, Honeyfi automatically suggests a household budget. Easily edit your budget and track your spending against it.
* Create custom budget categories to track your spending the way you want.
* Split transactions to assign multiple categories.
* View searchable, categorized transactions across all of your accounts. Add comments and reactions to specific transactions to stay in sync with your partner.
* Never forget a bill! Honeyfi will send you reminders and automatically keep track of whether the bill was paid.
* Protect your account using Touch ID.
* Honeyfi uses bank-level security to ensure that your sensitive personal finance information is secure and encrypted.
* We never store your banking credentials, and we work hard to keep our servers secure.
* All funds held within Honeyfi Goals are FDIC-insured up to a balance of $250,000.
Honeyfi is completely free to try for 30 days. After your trial period, we offer a monthly subscription for $9.99 or an annual subscription for $59.99.
After your 30-day trial, iTunes will charge your annual or monthly payment. The subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage your subscription from your iTunes account settings at any time.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome but could have even more great features
I like this app overall but I wish there was easier ways to create visualizations that help you for each month (e.g. a customizable graph of all spending with total budget for the month that stays on the home page)
The other thing I would appreciate that apps like Burndown have is a simple widget showing actual spending per day with required daily spending to hit budget. This view is immensely motivating and taking advantage of iOS widgets is awesome.
Lastly, I feel like it’s hard in Honeyfi to really manage “me” commitments. I find myself relying on mint to hold myself accountable and using Honeyfi to see how my partner and I are doing. What I would love is easy views for individual & shared that you can see exactly what your spending should be per category for just you and browse around as “just you, or you+your share of the shared spending” and really be able to create profiles that better allow you to track personal and couple goals as needed across spending categories. Overall, love the app, just needs more features to be my one and only.
Love this app and its potential!
I have tried so many apps that I was close to giving up! My husband hated them all and never used them so it was mostly pointless.
When I found Honeyfi, I immediately loved the fact that we can have separate profiles and account access, but still have openness about our money. And, while I don’t think my husband has used the much app himself, he has been willing to participate in reviewing our transactions and discussing issues, upcoming expenses, etc.
My favorite feature is the ability to assign transactions to you, the household, or your partner. The app tracks the amount of spending by each entity.
I submitted some feedback and suggestions about the app to the support team and found Sam, “co-owner”, to be extremely helpful, even sharing multiple emails back and forth to make sure he understood my concerns about the way the app was working. Sam gave me the feeling that he was genuinely interested in my opinions.
So, I plan to stick with this app for a while. It’s not perfect and could use much improvement, but I have the feeling the creators will continue to hear the feedback and needs of their users, and improve things over time.
I used this app before you had to pay for it. When it went to being an app you had to pay for, I tried a few other apps and they were not nearly as good as this one! My husband and I decided it was worth the money to use this app instead. I love that you can make rules for charges so you don’t have to go in and change transactions all the time. I love the visual they have for how much you spend on each category each month. I love that it tracks total money in and out as well as how much is being spent in your budget.
The only thing I wish it had was the ability to edit the next month’s budget amounts before that month starts.
My husband and I have all our money together so we don’t use the partner part of it (like who has spent how much that month, etc). It still works great for us too though.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- honeyfi, Inc.
- 94.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Honeyfi, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual subscription $59.99
- Monthly subscription $9.99
- Monthly subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.