Lead your army to victory! HonorBound is an epic FREE RPG. Choose your squad as you battle and collect 100’s of heroes! Challenge 1000’s of players in the Arena! Take control of the battle as your heroes come alive!
Choose your style of play in the deepest game out there! Easy to pick up, impossible to master! Strategize on your squad's composition of classes and take tactical control of the battle with powerful abilities! Your heroes come beautifully to life on fully animating rigs. Every detail matters in this beautiful game with killer sfx and music scored by Bobby Tahouri, whose music can be heard in HBO's Game of Thrones.
For the latest HonorBound news, check us out at www.honorboundgame.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues. We'll help fix it!
Choose your commander and explore 150+ unique levels to stop the monsters of chaos from bringing the world to ruin! Unlock powerful ABILITIES, new SKILLS, and battle REAL players to prove you're the most powerful hero in the realm! Play today!
- FREE TO PLAY
- Customize your army by choosing from 300+ different unit types - powerful knights, keen-eyed archers, tricky rogues, pious clerics, vicious warriors and wise wizards.
- Engage with a combat system that puts emphasis on strategy and action!
- Battle hundreds of different enemies, monsters, and demons! Think a particular monster is cool? Use powerful sorcery to catch them and turn them into an ally!
- Hone your Commander's strength by defeating foes, researching the land's secrets, and upgrading abilities!
- Take control of the castle to see the monsters and allies you've collected, upgrade your abilities, and unravel ancient mysteries!
- Harness the might of mana and deploy powerful magic in fantasy of vast proportions!
- Travel across a lush and vibrant world, filled with valiant allies, fearful foes and unnamed beings!
- Encounter rival players in your adventures and duel them for honor, valor and epic rewards!
WHAT OUR PLAYERS ARE SAYING
- "This game is crazy! Every time I think I've seen everything it's got, something new pops up!"
- "HonorBound is a combo of Pokemon with Game of Thrones characters!"
- “It’s everything I want from my free RPG - some Warcraft, a dash of the Hobbit, a little Moshi, Camelot and Zelda rolled into one!”
- "I was playing on Saturday, and before I knew it, it was Tuesday."
- "Totally blown away. Easily the best-looking game I've played in the last few months. Would never expect something this good to be free."
- "Awesome characters. Awesome fighting. Awesome music. Awesome levels. This game is... awesome!!!"
- "Finally, a Final Fantasy-style mobile game that does the genre justice."
- "This is the action rpg I've been waiting to play on my phone."
Enter the world of HonorBound and take your role as the hero of a gripping fantasy story!
You play as one of five epic heroes and fight to pull a land back from the brink of destruction. Are you a warrior? A rogue? A wizard, cleric or knight? The forces of chaos are laying siege to the realms. They will not stop until the world, and its people, lie in ashes. Ogres, orcs, dragons, even the dead themselves wander the land to spill the blood of the innocent.
Standing against them are the HonorBound. Champions of the gods, these legends each embody one of the five elements - fiery Terra, wild Primal, celestial Lunar, pure Spirit and shrouded Abyss. Every cycle, an incarnation of the HonorBound is sent to stop evil and then slumber to regain their strength.
But this cycle is different. This cycle is new.
Awakened early in a land already wracked by chaos, you must raise an army, rebuild your powers and bring peace to the realm before it is too late.
Will you answer the call?
Faster content download
Fixed to reset password and FB login
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game but requires paying attention the whole time
It is a fun game that is simple. Even when I get tired of it and delete it I keep coming back to it later and redownload it and play. Once you get far enough it seems like it just becomes grinding and slowly making progress by replaying missions over and over and over again (while get new abilities yes but simply the same over and over again). And you have to actively play it even when on auto mode if there was a way to let the game go on past when the fight is done and at cross roads only is when the player has to pay attention or if the play chose the path auto would go before hand and then it would just go on it’s own until the player interjects that would be nice. Once the auto mission is finished then you could go back to actively playing it would be nice. That’s an addition I would add.
Fun and enjoyable experience
This has to be by far the most entertaining RPG/MMO I've played yet. I'm only in the very beginning of it and I am having so much fun, compared to others that would die off really quickly and become repetitive. The game has no pay walls or micro transactions unless you want a very quick boost course it is not that hard to level up your characters, progress in the game or anything really. The only thing I do not like is when you're moving in a level from battle to battle it cost energy I was just at the end of a boss battle before I reviewed this and I had no energy to finish so I have to wait 10 minutes plus before I can move and finish it. Other than that I have no real complaints, I haven't run into to any of the bugs and crashes that other people are saying that they encountered. I definitely recommend for people to try this. It is a fun experience there's no real grind to it. You have my approval Devs 👍
Excellent game, but a few problems
This game is very intriguing and provides long-lasting entertainment. There were a few times it has crashed but nothing too serious. I can't wait until the next major update, this game is worth getting! There are a few problems though. The game crashes a bunch especially when I go into the arena. This really needs to be fixed because the next time it reloaded, it brought my commander down a whole level along with my team. Also the Arena honor count needs to be fixed because I keep getting +20 honor but it stays at 500 no matter how many times I battle. It's even after other players attack me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- AppForge Inc.
- 284.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 JuiceBox Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Diamonds $4.99
- Case of Diamonds $19.99
- Box of Diamonds $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.