Hootle is your way to find out what your friends & other people are doing later!
Want to know where the crowd is tonight?
Want to know which bar is hosting the best happy hour?
Want to know where your favorite band is playing this weekend?
Then check us out!
Have you ever been sitting home and wanted to do something fun, but didn't know what to do? That's why we created Hootle. We want you to be able to find out when & where your friends are going—whether that is now, later, or on Friday night. Go create an account on Hootle, and never miss out on doing fun things with friends again!
Info for our HOOTLERS
(Yes, we're calling you that!)
HOW TO HOOT
1. Pick a Place to go
2. Choose a time you'll go
3. Add a great Caption!
4. Tag your friends (@) or use hashtags (#)
5. Share it with your friends & followers!
Go on your home feed, where you have a chronological feed of posts (hoots) that show when and where the people that you follow are going tonight, tomorrow and throughout the week.
Look up over 1,000 places—bars, restaurants, nightclubs, lounges and more—on the search page. You can see who else is going to those places, and if you follow anyone going, you can see what time they will go.
Find other Hootlers! Go to the search and go to the "people" section and you can find any of your friends you want to follow on Hootle.
Find happening Cities! Traveling in the near future? Want to explore? Go check out Hootle before you visit a new city, and find the best places to swing by for drinks, food and more!
Everyone on Hootle has a unique username, but don't forget to write a bio that matches your personality! On your profile you have the ability to see past places (& when you visited), photos you took, and settings features.
Interacting with your friends is what our community is all about, so go to your notifications page to see if your friends liked any Hoots or find out if anyone commented or tagged you in a Hoot. Go to your notifications to find and add new followers that have requested you.
(talk with others at the same place as you)
1. Hoot about going somewhere
2. Arrive at the place
3. Use "Place Chat" to talk with people nearby!
Info for MANAGERS & BUSINESSES
(Get the traction you deserve!)
REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS
If you own, operate or manage a:
■ Events Venue (Concerts, Parties, etc)
Then you can register your business on Hootle!
Registering a business on Hootle gives your Place a "Verification Badge" as well as these other perks:
■ Host Events
■ Bonus Ad Credits
■ Rank Higher
■ Chat with your Customers
HOW TO REGISTER
1. Create an Account on Hootle (as a normal user)
2. Click on "edit profile" on your Profile Page
3. Click on "Managed Places"
4. Click the *Add-Button*
5. Search for your Place...
• If your place is in our system it will appear here, OR
• If your place is not found, submit new place information
6. Fill in your personal contact info (we keep this private)
7. Submit Request!
Within the next 48 hours, we may call and/or send an email to verify that you own/manage the business.
You can only have one (1) management request placed at a time. Upon completion of 1st request, you can request another place.
TIPS & HINTS
• Get more friends to see your Hoot by posting earlier in the day with the place & time you'll be going, this way they can plan accordingly. (If you are making plans for later in the week, you should post a few days ahead so that your followers will see it and plan to go too!)
• People that follow you will be notified when you Hoot... so now your friends won't have to start a group-chat to ask what you're doing later!
HAPPY HOOTIN' !! :)
Want another reason (or two) to love Hootle? Here you go...
A NEW HOME FEED
• See where the people you follow are planning to go out this week.
• Look at what other Hootlers are posting from all over!
• Discover where the "Hot Spots" are for later, and see who's going.
• Post Photos at your favorite places!
• The most liked photo at every place will be "On Display" on that Place's page.
• Managers of places can now host Events!
We update Hootle every day with new places & cities. So don't forget to check them out with your friends!
Ratings and Reviews
Always know where the party is!!
I love how this app allows me to make quick plans with my friends without the annoying group chats. We are simply able to pick a place and get the party started. Plus if any of our other friends want to join us they know where the party is. 🤟🏽🎊
Best social feed
This is the best new social media hands down. I can find out every spot I want to go to and tell my friends about it. They release new features almost every week too! Highly recommend.
Awesome new Social Media
This app looks like it has so much potential, can’t wait to see the next updates and features! Already has some cool “Hoot” (posting) features already.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- GOLFOPOTAMUS, LLC
- 95.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Golfopotamus LLC