The estimated arrival time is dynamically calculated from the GPS of your iPhone or manually determined.
The application uses photo-identification to help the process during the daily dismissal of your children. When a request is sent for the preparation of your child, the name and photo of the person assigned to pick your child will appear at the daycare centre. The application allows you to easily manage the photo and info of friends or family members you already authorized to pick up your children at the daycare centre.
You click on HopHop when you leave for the daycare centre. The daycare receives the message only at the time necessary for your child to prepare. As an example, if the daycare centre determines that the children's preparation time is ten minutes, the HopHop server will manage to make your call appear only ten minutes from your arrival at the daycare.
HopHop minimizes your wait time at the daycare and gives your child time to prepare calmly without the pressure of your arrival.
You will find in the Help menu procedures to guide you through functionalities of the app.
- Allows shortcut access to your child's file by pressing the message "waiting approval [...]" or "registration was not accepted [...]",
- Fixes issue with managing application validity dates,
- Fixes issue with the 3D Touch when you are near the school,
- Handles error when using accent characters in the password.
- Fix an error with adding a new authorize person.
- Bleu-K Inc.
- 18.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 9358-6980 Québec inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.