Download the Hoplr neighbourhood app and get more out of your neighbourhood.
Hoplr is the private, ad-free neighbourhood app that lets you easily:
- establish better contact with people who live in your area;
- keep abreast of reports from your neighbourhood: think of road works, waste collection, noise pollution, ...;
- receive second-hand items from and give them away to your neighbors: after all, exchanging items is much easier with people close to you
- get an overview of all activities and events in your area, or organise a fun activity for your neighbours yourself;
- your neighbours can help or ask for help for chores or tips.
Private neighbourhood network Hoplr offers a range of functionalities that are specifically tailored to local life. Amongst others you can do this with the app:
- I'm looking for ...: for example, you can share a message about a lost or found pet with as many of your neighbours as possible. Or ask which one of your neighbours can borrow a certain item quickly.
- Request for help: your neighbours can give you their recommendations or experiences with local professionals and babysits.
- Ideas: do you have an idea for a moving library or renewed playground in your area? Share it with your local community, they can vote for or against and join forces.
- Notifications: keep the neighbourhood safe by informing each other of burglaries or suspicious events.
- Neighbour list: see who lives in the neighbourhood, quickly filter by street name or name.
- Private chat: create a private chat or group chat. This way you can easily communicate with a specific part of your neighbourhood, a neighbourhood information network, a neighbourhood committee or your street for example.
- Neighbourhood calendar: create events and stay informed of activities in your area.
- Local guide: get a handy overview of local traders in your area.
- Stay in touch with your local administration: receive notifications, activities and participation projects (such as surveys) from the city or municipality, on the condition that they are connected to Hoplr.
Your Hoplr neighbourhood network is only for your neighbours. The app is therefore closed and secure. If you download the Hoplr neighbourhood app, you will soon be able to enter your address. That way you automatically end up in your only correct, closed Hoplr neighbourhood, together with your neighbours.
Download now or read more about Hoplr on our blog, help page and privacy and terms.
Thank you for installing the latest version of our app!
This latest version contains some minor improvements regarding performance and data usage.
- Hoplr NV
- 18.2 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2020 Hoplr NV
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.