Travel with HopOn India app to hear curated stories about the well known museums and monuments or lesser known gullies and mohallas as well as themes like cricket, sports and food etc. We have tours across seven cities Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Aurangabad, Jaipur, Varanasi and Leh.
After download, please register on the app, allow location and media storage access, give OTP authentication and pay or feed promo code to get the tour of your choice. Other user friendly features that you should know:
1. The tours are of two kinds- a. GPS enabled location sensitive for large open monuments and streets. b. keypad enabled for museums and art
2. Use the 'Navigation' mode for best experience when at location. You can also listen to the stories from a remote location, by choosing the 'Virtual' mode
3. You can listen to the tours off line/ in aeroplane mode on your phone or without internet if you have pre-downloaded the tour on your phone
4. Images and videos will pop up in some tours to make your experience more wholesome
5. You can pause, forward, rewind while on a tour using the given buttons on your screen
6. You can switch between the map screen and image of a point of interest by using the icon on top right of the screen
7. You can listen to your tour again and again as long as the validity lasts.
We also lease out our technology and content curation expertise. Museums, monuments, forts, palaces, University campuses and art galleries may get their own audio guide app made. Please write to contact@hoponindia.
We hope you enjoy the app as much as we enjoyed making it!
- Performance improvement
- Bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible navigation, both on maps and in menu
It is almost impossible to navigate to the audio for a location you are near. It lists the stops of the tour in a seemingly random order, and the distances it gives to the stops are wildly wrong, and can’t help you identify the closest stop. It doesn’t provide a map showing all the stops and your location and let you pick a stop to hear or navigate to.
The menu system is also badly designed. When you click the button to start a tour, it always asks if you want to change your mobile number. When you want to select a different location, it asks if you are sure you want to end the tour.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Desiwalks Tours Private Limited
- 92.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Hopon India, All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Colaba to Fountain - Not Just Imperial Glory $3.99
- Enchanting Elephanta - Not Just an Island $3.99
- Matunga & Dadar Parsi Colony - $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.