Relax — booking travel just got easy.
Hopper predicts prices for flights and hotels, with 95% accuracy up to 1 year in advance. You can watch a trip right in the app and we’ll send you a notification when it’s the best time to buy — recommending you to book now, or maybe wait just a little longer.
We’ve helped over 30 million travelers book trips around the world, saving them more than $1.8 billion to date. That’s a saving of up to 40%.
Hopper features the major airlines in the US, Canada and around the world such as American Airlines, United Airlines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, Frontier, Spirit Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Air Transat, WestJet, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, KLM & many more.
Search Flights & Hotels
Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars and cute bunnies.
Plan Less, Travel More
Instantly identify the cheapest dates with our calendar.
Buy, or Watch and Wait
Book flights or hotels straight away, or wait for a better price.
When it’s the best time to buy, our bunnies will let you know.
Book in App
Grab flights and hotels quickly, and securely, right in the app with a swipe.
Some of the other awesome things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest days to travel using our color-coded calendar.
• Use filters to get custom predictions that suit your trip — removing long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have extra fees and restrictions.
• Get information and tips about airports and hotels.
• Compare prices and amenities from hundreds of airlines and hotels around the world.
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals you might like based on previous trips and your budget.
• Save your bunny profile and payment details securely for even faster booking.
• Our gentle Fair Bear will give you an overview of all the important details in the fine print. He’ll let you know about all the bits and pieces, like carry-on allowances to seat selection.
• Get help 24/7 from our support agents, made up of actual, real bunnies, sorry no, real humans.
Hopper has no ads, no spam, and no stress — just accurate predictions and the easiest way to book and save on flights and hotels.
So relax — booking travel just got easy. Oh, and it’s free! So download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip.
• “The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
• “23 Life-Changing Apps We Downloaded This Year” - BuzzFeed
• "How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
• “List reveals a number of apps from lesser-known travel services that bear looking into: Hopper, HotelTonight, trivago, Skyscanner” - AirfareWatchDog
• “Compared to exact searches on Expedia, Kayak, and Orbitz, we regularly found that the best deal quoted on Hopper was the best” - Travel and Leisure
• “Don’t neglect stand-alone airfare apps, including Hopper, Kiwi and Hitlist” - The Washington Post
Say Hello to the Bunnies
Have a question or some feedback? Give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org and our bunnies will get back to you.
Bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Next to losing our luggage or someone crushing our knees with a reclined seat, our biggest source of travel anxiety is paying too much for a flight. Simply enter a destination into Hopper, and the app quickly scours the Internet for the best deals, giving you an easy-to-understand snapshot of fares, ideal travel dates, and even when prices for your flight are likely to rise and fall. You might end up saving enough money for a knee-pleasing seat upgrade.
Hopper is not on my good side
I have always taken hopper with a grain of salt. I know that prices can change in a drop of a dime. Purchasing flights is a frustrating process. I have had success but more times I find this not to be too accurate.
My issue comes from the “Freeze” portion. Which is advertised as holding your tickets for 48 hours with a $5 dollar per person fee. I got notification that my flight went down and immediately went to buy but when presented with the freeze option I felt it better to hold off on purchasing because I needed to double check with everyone flying that they were okay with me buying the tickets (it was still early hours with most people sleeping). I purchased the five dollar freeze per person. Well that was a horrible idea. While waiting for everyone to respond I started to second guess if the price would go up. I went and googled and saw from Hopper’s website that they will charge you the difference of the ticket prices go up. So now I’m like what the heck. I go back try to purchase and they say they do not have enough tickets at that price. After several tries I was able to buy the tickets for $100 more than originally price when I “Froze” it an hour earlier. Absolutely livid. They should make it known that they are not holding your price or reserving the price for you. Such false advertisement. I also am not sure if they refunded the $5 pp fee or if it got added to my flight price. I will make sure to double check.
Developer Response ,
Oh no! Something definitely doesn't sound right here, but thank you for your feedback! Please feel free to reach out to our support team via chat and we'd be happy to troubleshoot this with you. :)
Reliable in times of uncertainty
A few weeks ago I purchased a price freeze for a flight I knew I was going to buy no matter what. I needed to contact a few friends to make sure everyone was ok with the details so the freeze option was perfect for me. Pay a small fee up front to keep the price where it is and get reimbursed when I booked? Sure. During the few days it took me to decide to purchase my flight, the flight had actually sold out and increased by $100 per person. I contacted Hopper support panicking that my freeze would expire and I wouldn’t get refunded. Even though they were swamped with customers needing assistance with flight cancelations due to the rising number of travel restrictions, they were still able to accommodate me. Although I ultimately had to purchase a different flight, and this time one with a layover, Hopper kept its word and refunded me my price freeze deposit AND the difference in price between the one I froze and the one I purchased. In the end, I ended up with a worse flight and spent more than I would’ve originally in taxes/fees, but they were able to assist in a crazy time and refunded me the money I was owed. Reliable site with real customer service and always super accurate with price predictions. Next time though, I may purchase in the moment I see the best price and skip the freeze option.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.