Relax — booking travel just got easy.
Hopper predicts prices for flights and hotels, with 95% accuracy up to 1 year in advance. You can watch a trip right in the app and we’ll send you a notification when it’s the best time to buy — recommending you to book now, or maybe wait just a little longer.
We’ve helped over 30 million travelers book trips around the world, saving them more than $1.8 billion to date. That’s a saving of up to 40%.
Hopper features the major airlines in the US, Canada and around the world such as American Airlines, United Airlines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, Frontier, Spirit Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Air Transat, WestJet, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, KLM & many more.
Search Flights & Hotels
Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars and cute bunnies.
Plan Less, Travel More
Instantly identify the cheapest dates with our calendar.
Buy, or Watch and Wait
Book flights or hotels straight away, or wait for a better price.
When it’s the best time to buy, our bunnies will let you know.
Book in App
Grab flights and hotels quickly, and securely, right in the app with a swipe.
Some of the other awesome things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest days to travel using our color-coded calendar.
• Use filters to get custom predictions that suit your trip — removing long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have extra fees and restrictions.
• Get information and tips about airports and hotels.
• Compare prices and amenities from hundreds of airlines and hotels around the world.
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals you might like based on previous trips and your budget.
• Save your bunny profile and payment details securely for even faster booking.
• Our gentle Fair Bear will give you an overview of all the important details in the fine print. He’ll let you know about all the bits and pieces, like carry-on allowances to seat selection.
• Get help 24/7 from our support agents, made up of actual, real bunnies, sorry no, real humans.
Hopper has no ads, no spam, and no stress — just accurate predictions and the easiest way to book and save on flights and hotels.
So relax — booking travel just got easy. Oh, and it’s free! So download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip.
• “The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
• “23 Life-Changing Apps We Downloaded This Year” - BuzzFeed
• "How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
• “List reveals a number of apps from lesser-known travel services that bear looking into: Hopper, HotelTonight, trivago, Skyscanner” - AirfareWatchDog
• “Compared to exact searches on Expedia, Kayak, and Orbitz, we regularly found that the best deal quoted on Hopper was the best” - Travel and Leisure
• “Don’t neglect stand-alone airfare apps, including Hopper, Kiwi and Hitlist” - The Washington Post
Say Hello to the Bunnies
Have a question or some feedback? Give us a shout at email@example.com and our bunnies will get back to you.
Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Next to losing our luggage or someone crushing our knees with a reclined seat, our biggest source of travel anxiety is paying too much for a flight. Simply enter a destination into Hopper, and the app quickly scours the Internet for the best deals, giving you an easy-to-understand snapshot of fares, ideal travel dates, and even when prices for your flight are likely to rise and fall. You might end up saving enough money for a knee-pleasing seat upgrade.
Hopper price freeze: such a great deal!
I put a freeze on two flights to Europe and booked one of them. The price for the tickets booked went up by $220 for each ticket at the date of booking, which was still during the allowable window period. I was charged the full amount on my credit card. At the beginning, I was confused about how they reimburse for the price above the freeze price and the charges paid to freeze the ticket price. Since I got no email from Hopper as I thought I would, which made me a bit nervous thinking that I did something wrong or the deal was not true! I contacted the Help Center and One of their staff, named “Pak” replied later.
He apologized for the delay in responding but everything was sorted out. The only thing that I still needed to clarify was the refund process. Hopper app stated that is via PayPal when in fact, it was a refund back to the credit card used to pay for the tickets. The frozen fees charged was credited back to the same credit card. The only additional fee was a $5 tip to Hopper — which was after all the savings, it a HELL of the deal!! I’m VERY pleased with what I got!! And to top it, I know that my friends who booked tickets before we did through the airline or other search engines paid at least $150 more per ticket! Thank you, Hopper!! I will use it all the time 👍
We used “ price freeze” for 3 tickets from Chicago to Buenos Aires, the price was good but we had to sort out if the dates worked for the three of us. Less than 48 hs later, when we were ready to book, the price had a $200 increase per ticket. We didn’t know how price freeze worked and were a little bit skeptical as we had to pay the full new price and wait for the reimbursement.
Everything went smooth, I emailed customer care, Rosie got back to me less than 24 hs later and asked for a pay pal account. They deposit the $600 dolars in just a couple of days.
It is the third time I use Hopper, will continue using it, prices are usually unbeatable, they provide you with a record locator which you can use to choose seats ( some other cheap air fare ticket apps, start charging you for seat placement) and there is someone that answers your doubts, eeven if not immediately, they do and follow through with what they promise.
Keep it up Hopper! Nice doing business with you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.