Save up to 40% on every flight! Hopper predicts if prices will go up or down. Watch your flight in the app & get a notification when the ticket drops to its lowest price.
Relax — booking travel just got easy.
Hopper predicts prices for flights and hotels, with 95% accuracy up to 1 year in advance. You can watch a trip right in the app and we’ll send you a notification when it’s the best time to buy — recommending you to book now, or maybe wait just a little longer.
We’ve helped over 30 million travelers book trips around the world, saving them more than $1.8 billion to date. That’s a saving of up to 40%.
Hopper features the major airlines in the US, Canada and around the world such as American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, JetBlue, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, Frontier, Spirit Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Air Transat, WestJet, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa, KLM & many more.
Search Flights & Hotels
Over a million flights, hotels, rental cars and cute bunnies.
Plan Less, Travel More
Instantly identify the cheapest dates with our calendar.
Buy, or Watch and Wait
Book flights or hotels straight away, or wait for a better price.
When it’s the best time to buy, our bunnies will let you know.
Book in App
Grab flights and hotels quickly, and securely, right in the app with a swipe.
Some of the other awesome things you can do with Hopper:
• Find the cheapest days to travel using our colour-coded calendar.
• Use filters to get custom predictions that suit your trip — removing long layovers, stops, or basic fares that have extra fees and restrictions.
• Get information and tips about airports and hotels.
• Compare prices and amenities from hundreds of airlines and hotels around the world.
• Receive personalized recommendations about deals you might like based on previous trips and your budget.
• Save your bunny profile and payment details securely for even faster booking.
• Our gentle Fair Bear will give you an overview of all the important details in the fine print. He’ll let you know about all the bits and pieces, like carry-on allowances to seat selection.
• Get help 24/7 from our support agents, made up of actual, real bunnies, sorry no, real humans.
Hopper has no ads, no spam, and no stress — just accurate predictions and the easiest way to book and save on flights and hotels.
So relax — booking travel just got easy. Oh, and it’s free! So download Hopper and let’s start planning your trip.
• “The 10 Best Free Apps for Air Travel Junkies” - TIME
• "How Well Do Airfare Predictors Work? Hopper: 8/10, Kayak: 6/10, Google Flights: 0/10” - WSJ
• “List reveals a number of apps from lesser-known travel services that bear looking into: Hopper, HotelTonight, trivago, Skyscanner” - AirfareWatchDog
• “Compared to exact searches on Expedia, Kayak, and Orbitz, we regularly found that the best deal quoted on Hopper was the best” - Travel and Leisure
• “Don’t neglect stand-alone airfare apps, including Hopper, Kiwi and Hitlist” - The Washington Post
Say Hello to the Bunnies
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hoppertravel
• Instagram: @hopper
• Twitter: @hopper
• Website: https://www.hopper.com
Bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Next to losing our luggage or someone crushing our knees with a reclined seat, our biggest source of travel anxiety is paying too much for a flight. Simply enter a destination into Hopper, and the app quickly scours the Internet for the best deals, giving you an easy-to-understand snapshot of fares, ideal travel dates, and even when prices for your flight are likely to rise and fall. You might end up saving enough money for a knee-pleasing seat upgrade.
Very quick response & solution received
I booked a flight on Hopper instead of Google Flights because the Hopper app said I could select my own seats, even with the standard cheap option. After booking the flight, the seat selector wasn't working on the Hopper app and the airline's website was charging for each seat selection (roundtrip with a layover each way for a total of 4 seats). I clicked on Get Help in the Hopper app and sent an email to Hopper's customer service. I received a response within 2 minutes that they were looking into my problem and, after some back and forth emailing with Jhimma, was told Hopper would honor the fees for seat selection. They requested I pay through the airline's website and send them a copy of my receipt for reimbursement to my Paypal account. Two days later, I did so and sent them the receipt and received my reimbursement super quick, within a couple of hours, even though they said it could take 1-3 business days. Although it was a bit of a hassle going through the extra steps instead of just being able to select my seats right on the Hopper app as advertised, I could not have been happier or more appreciative that Hopper made it right and reimbursed me the cost of having to pay for seat selection directly on the airline's website.
Refund for Same day cancellation
I waited over a month to get a full refund from a flight that I cancelled 3 hours after it was purchased. The rule is you get a full refund (minus any extra fees that you may have purchased for insurance etc.) if you cancel within 24 hours of purchasing the ticket. It should be processed as a void. They sent an email stating they would refund me X amount (which was about $60 less than the amount I paid because the fees are non refundable -understandable) and when the refund went through, it was exactly half of that. When I reached out they tried to say it was due to fees, hello you already kept the fees! Reached out again to get the rest of my refund. They sent me an email stating I’d get the rest refunded within 3-10 business days. 15 business days later and still no refund. I reached out again and I received an email saying they sent the refund via PayPal? (That was weird, but okay) I go into PayPal and there is nothing there. 2 minutes later I get an email stating that the money they sent to PayPal was cancelled. I had to reach out yet again. FINALLY, 35 Business days later I get the other half of my refund via PayPal. The only reason I am giving the app 3 stars is because every other time when I haven’t had to request a refund things have gone smoothly and ultimately they did give me a refund. Just a huge inconvenience to get it.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for alerting us of your situation! Our apologies for the experience you had in getting your refund with us. Rest assured that your feedback is heard, as we strive to provide the service we could offer at Hopper. If you need further assistance, please reach us via Twitter DM @HopperSupport. We are always here to assist you. Thanks!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hopper Inc.
- 212.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Hopper Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.