With the award-winning Hopster, time home from school doesn’t have to mean the learning stops.
We can help keep your kids busy with lots of fun, creative & educational content - and you can relax knowing they’re continuing to learn in a safe child-friendly environment.
Hopster fully supports formal early childhood curriculums from around the world, with the best preschool kids TV shows & educational games. Hopster is also 100% ad-free and certified kidSAFE.
Hopster is a kids’ TV app, with learning games for kids, as well as great pre-school books and fun music. Your little one can be ahead of the class before they even go to school, with our phonics shows, maths games for kids, and more. Download now.
Your little one can learn phonics, enjoy maths games for kids, and watch family friendly pre school shows – all in a safe and ad-free digital environment trusted by over 2 million families.
Top reasons to download Hopster:
1. Handpicked educational kids TV shows
2. Learning games for kids
3. A safe digital world for little ones to explore
4. Watch shows offline, perfect for travelling
5. 100% ad-free
6. Use on iPad, iPhone and Apple TV with just one subscription
Children can explore the award-winning kids’ TV app Hopster with a free trial of our premium subscription. See how your little one engages with our preschool learning games for kids - including phonics and maths games for kids. Cancel any time.
All your kids’ favorite shows, including:
• Fireman Sam
• Sesame Street
• Messy Goes to Okido
• Bob the Builder
• Earth to Luna
• ...and many more!
Available shows may vary by region.
Even with all these amazing educational TV shows for kids on Hopster we do believe that there is such a thing as too much TV. If your kid watches three episodes in a row, we will suggest that they try another activity instead.
Made in partnership with some of the UK's brainiest academics, our kids’ tv app includes fun educational games that engage toddlers & preschoolers in phonics and creativity, plus they will get a head start with numeracy using our maths games for kids.
Award-winning developmental shows and learning games for kids focusing on:
• Maths games for kids with counting, numerals and sequences
• Alphabet and phonics
• Empathy, caring, communication and decision making
Awards & certifications:
• KidScreen Award 2019, 2018, and 2016
• App Store’s Best of 2016, 2015 & 2014
• Best Channel BAFTA Children's Award nomination
• kidSAFE+ Coppa certified
With its combination of being a kids’ TV app with educational games, fun music, engaging pre-school books, and being 100% ad-free, Hopster is a popular choice for parents wanting a safe digital environment for their kids to explore.
Hopster is available in English (UK/US), French, Icelandic, Serbian, Bosnian, Slovenian.
• Subscription length will vary from Monthly, Quarterly, 6 Months, and Yearly
• Price of subscription will vary depending on plan selected, and region
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s
• Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Privacy & Safety
Your child’s privacy and safety is our top priority. We will never share your personal information with 3rd parties or sell it on. And there are no ads in our toddler & pre school kids’ TV app. Ever. No really, we mean it.
Ratings and Reviews
Hopster delivers quality ad-free content parents can trust. With a subscription, little ones can watch delightful shows from around the world, and we love downloading videos for them to view offline. (Great for car trips!) Plus, kids can enjoy a handful of fun mini-games on iPhone and iPad.
I hesitated to pay the subscription price when there seemed to be free options, but you truly get what you pay for. My daughter has learned a lot from the different video themes, as well as benefiting from them being short with a recognizable concluding remark. That way, she doesn’t usually end up watching endless videos, and alternates between drawing, reading and growing plants during her time on the app. I prefer this over watching hundreds of unboxing vids on that other site. I love that the app sends reports about what she’s watching, and I usually know because the videos prompt her to ask me important questions from geography to social situations. I appreciate the racial diversity, and representation of different types of families as well as highlighting characters with disabilities.
Love is Love
Got this to say thank you for adding LGBT+ things to this app.
You may get a lot of hate from it and for that I apologize, but people don’t enjoy change, sadly.
They complain that kids are too young to be taught about different relationships other than straight. Which if that’s true then kids shouldn’t be exposed to any type relationships at all.
Teaching kids about other identities and such will teach them that it’s okay to be different, that change is normal, and to overall be more accepting, kind people.
I’ve been bi since 3rd grade or earlier (I had crushes on both girls and boys ) and am proud to be me.
I feel bad for all children who are in bi/trans/homophobic environments as they’ll either grow up to regurgitate they’re parents teachings and hurt others and they’re future or never feeling like they can be themselves which can result in an untimely end (LGBT+ communities have a high rate when it comes to mental illnesses and suicide)
Please keep spreading love and not hate, thank you.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your support in what we're doing, we really appreciate it ☺️
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plato Media Ltd.
- 176.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, Icelandic
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © Plato Media Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
- Hopster Monthly Subscription $6.99
- Hopster Full Access $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.