View status of the Horizen network, including prices, number of nodes up or down and earnings paid to node operators.
Enter your unique API key(s) and monitor your own node status, software versions, certificate validity and hardware resource utilisation.
* Fix for longer API key lengths (42 characters instead of 40)
* Updated for iOS and iPadOS 13.x
* Updated 3rd party bundles to latest versions (Realm, FeedKit & KeyChainAccess)
* Hidden RSS feed temporarily due to unresolved changes needed to support new FeedKit bundle
* Light mode hard coded temporarily until dark mode support has been completed
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Crashes gone for dead nodes
Previously app was intolerant of dead nodes associated with API key. This is fixed and I have added two stars. Thank you very much for maintaining the app.
Nice for some users
This app looks great for those who manage their own nodes. It also is a good place to get stats for global node counts (although I didn’t see SuperNode stats). I wish that this app could benefit those of us who use 3rd party node hosting providers though , since I don’t have api key I don’t seem to be able to do as much.
This has never shown any of my nodes. Either before or after the api key fix. Recently the update removed the blog icon from it. This was the only reason I kept it on my phone. Deleting it now. Not worth a download. iPhone 8+ ios 13
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.