Avoid obstacles while you maneuver through the unpredictable world of Horizon! Make barrel rolls, collect gems and travel as far as possible.
◉ Complete 100 Challenges
◉ Rank up by gathering XP
◉ Collect 40 Ships (including Secrets)
◉ Receive Daily Rewards
◉ Unlock 25 Trails
◉ Compare your Highscore with players worldwide
Download Horizon now!
Premium Membership offers a weekly subscription, you will have a 3-days FREE trial period, after this period you will be charged $7.99. After buying this subscription, you will unlock the premium ship and trail, revive for free, receive 150 gems daily and remove ads. This is an Auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will be charged for renewal as well.
The prices are established for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to your local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
• The payment is charged to your account after a confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription is renewed unless you turn it off 24 hour before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the weekly subscription.
• The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal have to be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase in the Store.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Canceling a trial or a subscription:
• If you want to cancel a subscription during its free trial, you have to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
For more information, please visit https://support.apple.com/HT202039
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
◉ Controls: Tweak the control-sensitivity in settings screen.
◉ Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but a small concern
First off I love this game and it’s really fun to sit and play for a while whenever I’m bored. But I just wanted to say that I tried to get this game on the kindle and there was another game that seemed to be exactly the same-same pictures and everything. The only problem was when you download it it’s completely different and is not like this game at all. I figured out that it was by a different developer called read games and all it did really was steal my dollar. Not sure but this probably infringes on copyright laws.
Not there Yet.
Overall, I think the game is ok. I really love how they stylized it similar to Rush. The concept of it all is really intriguing and addicting. Though there is a lot that makes me want to literally throw my phone across the room. The game in general feels like it's in it's beta stages. The controls are really sub par to me but at least it adds some level of difficulty. The graphics are really just meh. I mean I get it's so supposed to be retro to a degree but the game really just feels off. The one thing that mostly pisses me off is the size of the arena though. Throughout the game many of the paths are off screen and therefore inaccessible to the viewer unless you want to change the perspective all at once while already doubling the risk of losing. Another thing. Why the ads. Rush had ads of course but considering how close this game is to Rush it kind of feels like there's an ad after every game. And what makes it even worse is membership. It's like a second ad that's there to annoy you further. The membership isn't even that good. I would have personally gone with just one paid premium rather than some monthly payment plan for a game that doesn't even look or feel completely developed. It really feels like a cash grab attempting to leech off Rush's initial attention. Although it does have potential it needs a lot of fixing and testing to meet the expectations that the developers had given players.
Fun — but ultimately something I’m going to drop
Horizon has set up some fun obstacle courses for you to pilot. When the game connection is solid, it can be both quite fun and quite frustrating. That’s the sign of a decent challenging game, if you ask me.
The problems with this game come in two basic stripes. First, the connection can be laggy. This also seems to affect the revive option. The result is a lot of crashes that you aren’t responsible for, and that’s irritating. Second, as you continue up the ranks using the free version, the program stops offering things, such as an ability to trade up for a new ship. Given that trying out the new ships is both a draw and a tracked performance measure, the system’s desire not to allow one to progress without buying into the game is predictable but really irritating.
Who why not pay for premium access? I don’t like auto renewal charges and this game insists on this system.
- 184.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Ketchapp
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.