• The official Hormonology® app that shows women what their mood, energy, love life, health and more will be every day based solely on where they are in their monthly cycle
• The app Nylon Magazine calls "life-changing" and The Telegraph calls "overdue genius"
• • • • •
• This app will forever change how women with monthly cycles plan their day, week and month ahead
• 100% private (no data is collected), no ads, no in-app purchases
• Learn more about how your hormones impact you all cycle long and download free eBooks at MyHormonology.com
• • • • •
PREDICT YOUR DAY AND PLAN YOUR LIFE
The Hormone Horoscope App "Lite" is an easy-to-use menstrual cycle tracker that gives you something no other app can: The daily Hormone Horoscope--a forecast that tells you what your mood, energy, love life, spending habits, sleep quality, health and much more will be based on the levels of your hormones for each day.
On Day 7 of your monthly cycle, rising estrogen makes you more upbeat, energetic, confident, adventurous and creative--making this a great day to tackle a big task, take a trip or brainstorm.
On Day 18, rising progesterone saps your pep and makes you quieter and more cautious--making you prefer low-key activities close to home.
On Day 24, plunging estrogen can cause a bit of moodiness and irritability--but, you're also burning up to 30% more fat when you exercise.
Read full sample Hormone Horoscopes from this app at MyHormonology.com/hormone-horoscope-app-lite/sample-days
As three key hormones (estrogen, testosterone and progesterone) rise and fall during your cycle, research shows they impact your brain and body in a wide variety of ways.
Because your hormones repeat the same up and down pattern every cycle, the effects your hormones have on you also repeat the same way cycle after cycle--making your moods, energy and more easy to predict!
HOW TO USE THE APP:
Tap the Settings tab, then input a couple of details about your cycle. That's it!
WHY OPT FOR THE "PRO" VERSION?
Choosing between this free Hormone Horoscope App "Lite" or the Hormone Horoscope App "Pro"? In the "Pro" version you get so much more including...
• Longer, more detailed daily Hormone Horoscopes organized in easy-to-reference categories, such as Mood, Energy and Romance
• In addition to tracking your current menstrual cycle, the "Pro" app plots out future cycles--so you can schedule appointments, dates, trips and other activities based on where you'll be in your cycle months, even years, from now
• The "Pro" app keeps records of all cycles you've tracked since using the app--which is handy for tracking cycle-related issues or sharing with your healthcare provider
• Get cycle-related alerts and create your own custom alerts
Download the Hormone Horoscope App "Pro" at iTunes.apple.com/us/app/hormone-horoscope-pro/id1021610672?mt=8
WHO CREATED THIS APP?
This app was created by Gabrielle Lichterman, founder of Hormonology, author of 28 Days: What Your Cycle Reveals about Your Love Life, Moods and Potential and a longtime women's health journalist.
Her mission to educate girls and women about the many ways their hormones impact them so they can make every cycle better.
WHO THIS APP IS FOR:
Women 18+ who have
• Healthy menstrual cycles
• Menstrual cycles lasting anywhere from 22 to 49 days (your cycle CAN fluctuate in length from month to month)
• Natural hormones (no hormone birth control)
This app is not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, menopausal, taking hormone medications or hormone birth control or have a health disorder that impacts hormones, such as PCOS.
This app is not intended to help users avoid pregnancy or become pregnant.
If you're experiencing any problem with this app, I want to know. My team and I work quickly to fix issues and provide updates to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Send your feedback to Gabrielle@MyHormonology.com.
- Fixed a crash some users were experiencing at app startup.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app for a little over a year after a friend recommended. It has helped me better understand, track, plan, and improve all aspects of my health. As someone diagnosed with PMDD, I had already identified my physical, mental, and emotional health drastically deteriorating consistently the week prior to the start of my period. However this app has helped me understand all the other symptoms of my hormones in between, which I didn’t recognize as symptoms. Simply understanding what is going on with my body has helped me be more cognizant of my mood and interactions, but also knowing what to expect and how to lessen symptoms has been life changing. The app forecasts are pretty simple and basic, but referencing it when I notice changes and/or planning events/trips is SO convenient, not to mention reassuring. I’ve become more self-aware; accepting and/or changing/improving where I can relating to patterns in my behavior. Thank you 💕💕✌️
Pretty sure I’ve never written a review of an app before, but wow, this has been EXTREMELY helpful to me having a daily explanation of what is happening with my hormones. My cycle is about 24 days so I feel like im up high then down low very often and it’s been very comforting to finally understand and have some science behind my moods as a way to try to detach myself from them a little more easily. I reallllly appreciate this app so much. Thank you thank you.
Super helpful app!
I am absolutely obsessed with this app. It is incredibly useful to be able to see the upcoming ups and downs of my cycle and to be able to plan accordingly. Simply becoming aware of what is happening inside helps TREMENDOUSLY to make me feel less at a loss as to why I feel the way that I do any given day. It helps me feel a bit more in control, in a way, and I don’t spend any time worrying about how I feel and why.
I think it could be improved by customization of choosing which days one stops bleeding and ovulates, for those who know. I have only used this app one month so far but I felt I may have ovulated a day earlier than it stated. Also, the general feel of the app could be a bit more streamlined and fun to look at.
I loooove that there is no ads!
- Hormonology, LLC
- 10.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Hormonology, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.