• The official Hormonology® app that shows women what their mood, energy, love life, health and more will be every day based solely on where they are in their monthly cycle
• The app Nylon Magazine calls "life-changing" and The Telegraph calls "overdue genius"
• • • • •
• This app will forever change how women with monthly cycles plan their day, week and month ahead
• 100% private (no data is collected), no ads, no in-app purchases
• Learn more about how your hormones impact you all cycle long and download free eBooks at MyHormonology.com
• • • • •
PREDICT YOUR DAY AND PLAN YOUR LIFE
The Hormone Horoscope App "Pro" is an easy-to-use menstrual cycle tracker that gives you something no other app can: The daily Hormone Horoscope--a forecast that tells you what your mood, energy, love life, spending habits, sleep quality, health and much more will be based on the levels of your hormones for each day.
On Day 7 of your monthly cycle, rising estrogen makes you more upbeat, energetic, confident, adventurous and creative--making this a great day to tackle a big task, take a trip or brainstorm.
On Day 18, rising progesterone saps your pep and makes you quieter and more cautious--making you prefer low-key activities close to home.
On Day 24, plunging estrogen can cause a bit of moodiness and irritability--but, you're also burning up to 30% more fat when you exercise.
Read full sample Hormone Horoscopes from this app at MyHormonology.com/hormone-horoscope-app-pro/sample-days
As three key hormones (estrogen, testosterone and progesterone) rise and fall during your cycle, research shows they impact your brain and body in a wide variety of ways.
Because your hormones repeat the same up and down pattern every cycle, the effects your hormones have on you also repeat the same way cycle after cycle--making your moods, energy and more easy to predict!
HOW TO USE THE APP
Tap the Settings tab, then input a couple of details about your menstrual cycle. That's it!
WHY OPT FOR THE "PRO" VERSION?
Choosing between the free Hormone Horoscope App "Lite" or this "Pro" version? In the "Pro" version you get so much more including...
• Longer, more detailed daily Hormone Horoscopes organized in easy-to-reference categories, such as Mood, Energy and Romance
• In addition to tracking your current menstrual cycle, the "Pro" app plots out future cycles--so you can schedule appointments, dates, trips and other activities based on where you'll be in your cycle months, even years, from now
• The "Pro" app keeps records of all cycles you've tracked since using the app--which is handy for tracking cycle-related issues or sharing with your healthcare provider
• Get cycle-related alerts and create your own custom alerts
WHO CREATED THIS APP?
This app was created by Gabrielle Lichterman, founder of Hormonology, author of 28 Days: What Your Cycle Reveals about Your Love Life, Moods and Potential and a longtime women's health journalist.
Her mission to educate girls and women about the many ways their hormones impact them so they can make every cycle better.
WHO THIS APP IS FOR:
Women 18+ who have
• Healthy menstrual cycles
• Menstrual cycles lasting anywhere from 22 to 49 days (your cycle CAN fluctuate in length from month to month)
• Natural hormones (no hormone birth control)
This app is not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, menopausal, taking hormone medications or hormone birth control or have a health disorder that impacts hormones, such as PCOS.
This app is not intended to help users avoid pregnancy or become pregnant.
If you're experiencing any problem with this app, I want to know. My team and I work quickly to fix issues and provide updates to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Please send your feedback to Gabrielle@MyHormonology.com.
- Fixed an issue when changing time zones.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Researched Based Women’s Wisdom
I set out to learn about the follicular and luteal phases and have used the free app for over a year now to help me learn about my cycle and embrace it. I found the app as part of my own decision to be kinder to my body and care for it after a lifetime of actively avoiding my natural hormone cycle, hating to HAVE to have a “period,” and wishing my ovaries would fall out.
Each day of the cycle, Gabrielle offers a keen insight as to what you may be experiencing emotionally and it is spot on! Combining maximum self-awareness with this research-based knowledge about the hormone cycle, I feel more connected to my “wise woman,” empowered to embrace my inherent power, and grateful to my whole reproductive system.
I can add notes to the days and have noticed patterns that I can use to expect certain feelings and plan for them, or notice them and feel great knowing that based on those symptoms, I am at a certain part of my cycle. At the very least, USE the free app to get in tune with yourself, BUY this app as the smallest thank you to the author for her dynamic work. In my mind, she’s the next Dr. Christiane Northrup!
I recommend it to everyone!
This app has been a key in my journey of understanding and loving my cyclical female body. I love the journal option, and the forecast is detailed and very interesting. I had the basic version before but the “pro” version is totally worth the money!
Now I start each premenstrual week by buying a bar of artisan dark chocolate (to eat throughout the week) and start my period week by making molasses cookies (molasses has high iron which your body needs if you bleed a lot). If you hate your cycle, I recommend making rituals of your own, and leaning into the superpowers of each week. I also recommend reading the book The Wise Wound which offers very interesting insights into the gifts you can get from your cycle (and describes cultures in which PMS is not hated and suppressed and women are seen as at the height of their spiritual powers during this time).
For me and my friends, this app has been a incredible place to start our education of knowing and loving our bodies!
So important to learn about ourselves
This app has helped me immensely. Very little is learned about the effects of hormones on our daily lives. I have been going to doctors and specialist worried about symptoms that, for the most part, I can see by charting my cycle with the app, are just normal. Being able to add notes makes it easy to notice how I get affected by hormonal change and helps me know what is normal for me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hormonology, LLC
- 12.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Hormonology, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.