• Official Hormonology® app that shows girls 12 to 17 what their mood, energy, love life, health and more will be every day based solely on where they are in their monthly cycle
• The app Nylon Magazine calls "life-changing" and The Telegraph calls "overdue genius"
• 100% private (no data is collected), no ads, no in-app purchases
• Learn more about your hormones and download free eBooks at MyHormonology.com
• • • • •
PREDICT YOUR DAY AND PLAN YOUR LIFE
The Hormone Horoscope Teen App "Lite" is an easy-to-use menstrual cycle tracker that gives you something no other app can: The daily Hormone Horoscope--a forecast that tells you what your mood, energy, crushes, spending habits, health and much more will be based on the levels of your hormones for each day.
On Day 7 of your monthly cycle, rising estrogen makes you more upbeat, energetic, confident, adventurous and creative--making this a great day to tackle a big task, take a trip or brainstorm.
On Day 18, rising progesterone saps your pep and makes you quieter and more cautious--making you prefer low-key activities close to home.
On Day 24, plunging estrogen can cause a bit of moodiness and irritability--but, you're also burning up to 30% more fat when you exercise.
Read full sample Hormone Horoscopes from this app at MyHormonology.com/hormone-horoscope-teen-app-lite/sample-days
As three key hormones (estrogen, testosterone and progesterone) rise and fall during your cycle, research shows they impact your brain and body in a wide variety of ways.
Because your hormones repeat the same up and down pattern every cycle, the effects your hormones have on you also repeat the same way cycle after cycle--making your moods, energy and more easy to predict!
HOW TO USE THE APP
Tap the Settings tab, then input a couple of details about your cycle. That's it!
WHY OPT FOR THE "PRO" VERSION?
Choosing between this free Hormone Horoscope Teen App "Lite" or the Hormone Horoscope Teen App "Pro"? In the "Pro" version you get much more including...
• Longer, more detailed daily Hormone Horoscopes organized in easy-to-reference categories, such as Mood, Energy and Romance
• In addition to tracking your current menstrual cycle, the "Pro" app plots out future cycles--so you can schedule appointments, dates, trips and other activities based on where you'll be in your cycle months, even years, from now
• The "Pro" app keeps records of all cycles you've tracked since using the app--which is handy for tracking cycle-related issues or sharing with your healthcare provider
• Create your own custom alerts
Get the Hormone Horoscope Teen App "Pro" at itunes.apple.com/us/app/hormone-horoscope-teen-pro/id1021612247?ls=1&mt=8
WHO CREATED THIS APP?
This app was created by Gabrielle Lichterman, founder of Hormonology, author of 28 Days: What Your Cycle Reveals about Your Love Life, Moods and Potential and a longtime women's health journalist. Her mission to educate girls and women about their hormones so they can make every cycle better.
WHO THIS APP IS FOR
Girls 12 to 17 who have
• Healthy menstrual cycles
• Menstrual cycles lasting anywhere from 22 to 49 days (your cycle CAN fluctuate in length from month to month)
• Natural hormones (no hormone birth control)
This app is not intended for women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking hormone medication or hormone birth control or have a health disorder that impacts hormones, such as PCOS.
This app is not intended to help users avoid pregnancy or become pregnant.
If you're experiencing any problem with this app, I want to know. My team and I work quickly to fix issues and provide updates to ensure you get the most out of your experience. Send your feedback to Gabrielle@MyHormonology.com.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Added links to all the free Hormonology tools
- Added a new "subscribe to the free Hormonology newsletter" option.
Ratings and Reviews
It doesn’t work with me
Sorry if I hurt your feelings you don’t have to change the app
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hormonology, LLC
- 10.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Hormonology, LLC