Horror at Innsport is an exploration adventure game inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft, where players explore and investigate a large open world map, progressing though an engaging and exciting story. It is a mobile phone adaption of the classic text-based adventure genre, similar to the point-and-click classics. The game combines a bleak environment, an sense of underlying dread, and several action sequences with moments of comedy to keep you entertained.
As a sequel to the acclaimed "Horror in the Darkness", our protagonist arrives at the small fishing village of Innsport searching for young Lacy Wentsire. Reclusive and decrepit, the village holds it's own secrets and doesn't welcome outsiders.
Ratings and Reviews
Very entertaining game
I enjoyed this as much as the first installment, Horror in the Darkness. I found the hints to be indispensable at times but mostly things were logical. Definitely worth the money!
Both clever and funny, the game is incredible and deserves commendation
Even better sequel
Great balance of story and puzzles.
- Software Design Solutions Limited
- 40.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Software Design Solutions Ltd T/A Karmic Shift Studios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.