THE WORLD IS YOURS, MAKE IT THE PERFECT HORSE HAVEN!
Create and manage a dream horse farm spanning multiple exotic sites all over the world.
Raise the perfect horse companion and join together in fun steeplechase races and activities!
- CREATE YOUR DREAM HORSE HAVEN around the world: a majestic ranch in the USA, a charming stud farm in France, an enchanting valley in Germany, a picturesque rural town in England and a gorgeous Fantasy Island.
- RAISE THE BEST HORSES: pet, nurture, feed, and groom your equine friends to help them grow from foal to adult!
- BREED over a HUNDRED unique HORSES and PONIES from the most famous ones: Gypsy Vanner, Black Forest, Arabian, Thoroughbred, Clydesdale, Shetland Pony, Quarter, Mustang and more.
- Mate your champions with your FRIEND's to unlock the rarest and best horses!
- CUSTOMIZE your horses with stylish saddles and fancy leg wraps.
- CAPTURE and SHARE their best looks with your friends.
- RUN STEEPLECHASE AROUND THE WORLD and compete in the most gorgeous backdrops: The hills of Rio de Janeiro, Lapland’s Northern Lights, Japan’s cheery blossoms, and more.
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS to win trophies and climb the daily leaderboards!
Horse Haven subscriptions :
· Several Subscription options (2) : Monthly plan available from level 9 on and Yearly plan available from level 20 on.
· Speed up all your favorite activities : harvesting resources and training your horses are 30% faster within the duration of the subscription.
· Enjoy your always-on Magnet for Steeplechase and the unique Coins Collection button for the duration of the subscription.
· Get even more with the Yearly plan : 50% faster Purebreeders’ Society’s quests and a unique gift each month.
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
· Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and your statement will be billed as ""cost of renewal""
· Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off, by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Our game requests wifi, mobile data, Calendar and Photo access to ensure basic functions.
Any feedback? email@example.com
· The Kentucky Derby event is back again! Take part in daily events and win big. Earn a male and female Exclusive Honor, amazing tack and lovely decorations to bring home to your ranch!
· Brand new Exclusive Autumn arrives with this update!
· Make sure to check out the brand-new breeding map now available in your American and French ranches.
· Harvest food items can be purchased with coins.
· We have improved categories in the Decoration store!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best horse game ever! But keeps crashing :(
I absolutely love this game!!! It is the best horse game ever! The only thing is i don't know why but it’s always crushing !! And it makes me so sad!!! I’ve been playing this game for at least 4 years but i always had to uninstall it and after a long time I would instal it back because I absolutely love this game, but it’s always crushing no matter what :( after updates, in the middle of playing it, after you reach certain level, the game wont load at all it keeps saying “error please try again later “ and it will not let you enter the game at all, its like it gets stuck on error and you cant play it anymore. That is the reason why i had to uninstall it so many times :(. A lot of times you will be racing and the game just crushes, then when you go back it doesn’t save any money you collected while racing but yet it takes horses energy and money you spent on the race. You will be feeding a horse and the game just crushes. Its very frustrating and it would be amazing if it would stop doing it. I had this game on my tablet, my Samsung phone and now my iPhone and it did and does it all the time. Please please PLEASE fix this issue so i can play this game forever. It truly is amazing game the best horse game ever!
I think this game is awesome! I love the islands and they are very creative. I said on the fantasy island that there would be wandering stallions you could breed with every Monday, I was very excited about that but every Monday nothing changes. I think it would be cool if there was day and night in game I think it would be a cool way to add some variety. When goals are born I think they should stay in the same stall as their mom until level five that would make it more realistic. I also think once they spend a few minutes breeding I think it would be cool if they then came out and you could have a vet come out and like see if it’s twins or something. I think that instead of staying in the breeding house to give birth it would be cool to have the mom in the stall once she’s pregnant just to make it more life like. I think you should also be able to assist with the birth of the foal and at least see it stand up and nurse. I also think you should be able to take the horses out into the pasture when ever you want. It also seems like the constellation horses should be easier to get because you can either buy it or never get one. It would be a cool addition to the game if you could trade with your friend with resources and horses. I just want to put it out there that I really miss being able to search for a certain breed of horse if you want to breed with a friends horse. It was really nice to not have to goo through all their island to find one horse.
Love the game!! One thing though...
So I used to play this game on an old divorce and have since forgot about it but then I started playing it a few months ago. I really like the new update it makes the horses look a lot more realistic instead of all plastic. I am also frustrated that they give you such a low percentage for getting a tier two or three horse of the same breed. Like, I was just going to breed two haflinger horses for a tier two horse and it only gives you a nineteen percent chance! For the same horse breed! It does this a lot with other breeds too, which makes it extremely difficult to get the horse without spending diamonds. I don’t like to spend money on games (I’d rather spend it on my real horses) so in order for me to get diamonds, I have to save them up then when I use them once, I may not even get the horse. It is also frustrating because you also spend time and coins and lots of food to get your horse to be able to do the Breeders Society tasks which help get the tier four horse recipe to be unlocked. I also can’t believe how many gems (they are different than diamonds) that you need to get in order to unlock the tier four horse! The only may to get those is to either race (and they only give you two at the most at a time) or you somehow get them through an event or something but those hardly come up. I highly encourage that you fix the percentages of the different tiered horses and the prices for the tier four horse certificates.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 381.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights Reserved. Horse Haven, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds $1.99
- Pocketful of Diamonds $4.99
- Sack of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.