Online races are here!
• Introducing HRM TV, the hub for online horse racing!
• Live PVP races occur every 5 minutes!
• Will you be able to top the global leaderboard?
Become the number one horse racing manager to grace the tracks! Race, train, breed from the local derby to the Ultimate Championship.
Compete against other jockeys online from around the globe and compete in new events daily!
• Compete in the local derby, circuit, or cup to earn rewards and work your way toward the Ultimate Championship.
• Watch intense and suspenseful races just like the real spectator sport or skip ahead to get back to business.
• Play through a realistic and immersive calendar of races.
• Cross the finish line for a realistic photo finish. Stunning 3D visuals make Horse Racing Manager 2019 the best virtual horse racing simulation experience around!
• Manage a robust and efficient stable to raise the fiercest of thoroughbreds.
• Boost horse performance stats with food, rest and physical training.
• Improve and upgrade stats through a variety of training methods or breed horses to create the strongest bloodlines.
• Strategize routines that can vary in surface conditions, exertion levels and more.
• Maintain peak performance. Only the best race horse owners know how to keep their horses well rested, at an optimal weight, and race ready.
• Pack a few pounds on with some sugary treats. Try feeding your horse a handful of sugar cubes!
• Unlock additional stable slots to bolster an even more impressive roster of horse racing stars.
• Buy, sell and breed horses to participate in competitions and create a powerhouse stable full of speedy candidates.
• Match two horses with favorable traits to inherit special attributes and stats.
• Unlock special genetic traits such as unique colors or super speed using rare breeds
• Carefully breed unique skills that can only be obtained through breeding, and not training.
• Engage in events that can affect special Breeding Rights.
• 3D visuals showcase an impressive variety of unique colors, patterns, and traits acquired through breeding.
• Choose a unique look for your jockey and horse with an assortment of options.
• Adjust the outfits, emblems, and colors to suit your own personal taste.
• Bond with every horse in your stable by giving them individual names.
• Experiment with Breeding Rights to produce a foal with special physical traits.
• Create a nurturing environment for your horses to flourish!
Stop just watching the horse races and take part in the action. Saddle up cowboys, because the number one horse racing management sim is here! Can you be a world-class horse racing manager talked about from Kentucky to Epsom!? Become a horse racing legend now!
* PLEASE NOTE! Horse Racing Manager 2019 is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money.
Meet other players and find out more about Horse Racing Manager:
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/horseracingmanager2019
* Twitter: @HRM_2019 (http://twitter.com/HRM_2019)
* Terms of Service: http://thirdtimegames.com/terms-of-service.html
Update 8.2 is now live!
We dedicated this update to UI and quality updates:
• Swap Horses between stable slots
• Races display their conditions
• Challenges show a count for all steps in their chain
• Horses are sorted by Race Readiness
• Titles localize in all parts of the game
• Challenges now display more accurate prize visuals
• Selling a horse holds your place in the stable
• Distance Filters added to the Breeding Page
• Horses no longer lose Skill Stars when forcibly retired
• Lifetime Challenge tab added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great But.... (Always a but)
The game is hands down phenomenal!! The only suggestion I have is cash use and breeding...... once your established well in the game cash becomes almost useless it’s just for training which you’ll stop looking at the price because your rich and for mediocre breeding rights that will never get you to a top performing horse. When it come to breeding, earning and paying for the rights are just fine but I feel to make the game more unique for the Breeders and competitive for racers is in stable breeding to create their own line, and give people a chance to improve their line or tweak it with breeding rights! And therefore the in game cash should be used for the in stable breeding .. I believe this would take your game to the top compared to rest which it’s almost there, but why give them a chance to catch up? Kill them with this adjustment
I love my race horse but I was wondering if you could add 2 somethings
I’m enjoying it so far but I was wondering if you could add horsey stable sound effects at the scene where you are at the stable scene of the horse just standing there looking about and pawing and shaking his head. Would be cool to add hoof noise when he paws the ground and does that prance thing that he does and some snorting and hard shaking noise❤️❤️❤️ I love the track running noise though the music of the thunder of their feet. 🐎 and nice that there is water swimming noise in the water training. The horsey noises matters to me a lot soothes me when I’m away from the real horses that’s why I love horse games it’s closest thing to having real horses in my apartment besides horse hair and tack haha😄❤️🐎 🤗 🥰. Another request is it would be nice if it’s possible to play this offline too. I don’t always get good internet a lot and that makes it hard because I got attached to my horse. I’d love to still train and feed and race him offline too. Thank you God bless
Cost to play and other things
I love this game the online races were a great addition but it seems the same few are always the top racers, you don’t always seem the same people running horses in the derby otherwise Art Sherman never would have had a shot with California Chrome, give the little guy a shot at the big time. I work full time and barely get to play enough to earn a vip ticket, you need and even mix of horse shoe races and vs point races. Others have mentioned that while we can earn money there is little to spend it on, give a money option for the top tier (SS) horse breeding rights, also allow us to breed our own horses at little to nothing (like real owner/breeders) you never know what we may get 15 purple stars?
- Tilting Point LLC
- 416.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation), and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 Third Time, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- HRM Pack $9.99
- HRM Pack $4.99
- HRM Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.