Horse Riding Tracker to track your rides for iOS and watchOS.
After each session you can see it on the map and check detailed statistics of your session such as:
- max speed
- average speed
- playback session and analyse it in details
- save notes about each session
- analyse heart rate data
- high speeds
- siri integration
- audio feedback every mile/kilometer on distance and duration
- Health app integration
Creator of this app is not responsible for any damages that might occur to your Apple Watch or iPhone.
This app uses subscriptions for pro features for periods: 1 Year, 6 Months, 3 Months.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period – Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
This app also uses Health app to provide:
- heart rate data
Horse riding can be dangerous - remember you do it on your own responsibility. Be safe and have fun. Creator of this app is not responsible for any damages that might occur.
- brand new track share card
- "Me" tab user interface redesign
- UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Detailed maps, can “teach” the app to recognize your horse’s gaits
Update: I discovered that there is a setting button on the “Horse gaits” screen that allows you to adjust the speeds of gaits to match your horse. This has solved much of the trouble recording gaits accurately. However an extended walk and slow jog are still virtually indistinguishable speed-wise, so it’s only “almost perfect.” But what a great app nonetheless!
This app is super simple to use, and offers really excellent mapping. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars is that the app seems to use speed as the only indicator for gait. My western pleasure mare has been bred and trained for lovely smooth & slow gaits. So it recorded virtually my entire ride as walking even though 80 percent was at a jog. I loped one “faster” circle at a whopping 6.4 mph, which was recorded as my only trot work of the day.🤣
Using the tempo of the gaits (4 beat walk, 2 beat trot & 3 beat canter) would produce more universal results.
I have been using this app a few weeks now. It has been reliable and easy to use. I really like that it syncs with my Health app/data and I like the Apple Watch app as well. The map is SUPER detailed and awesome for zooming in and out. It was cool to look at some alternate routes this way too, by zooming in to see other trails/roads. I enjoyed it enough to subscribe. I will continue using it and recommended it to some friends. Two things I wish could be added to the next update that would make it better are:
1. A tutorial of some kind to walk me through the features would have been great.
2. I wish the share feature would include the map in the pro version.
Free app for basic riding info and feedback
The best app available currently. Annoying that features are presented initially and then turn into ‘pro account features’ only...not sure it’s worth paying for yet and I don’t like the auto-renewal as the only option. The map for the most part is accurate. It gets wonky in some areas where I assume the signal gets lost or bounces around. You’ll want to adjust the speeds for each gait depending on your horse—there’s no way to tell other than riding a few times and playing around with it. Like that it shows at least distance, speeds, map (although in arena it’s just one big blob), time of ride. Anything more intuitive really requires one of the girth monitor systems. Not bad for being free and working with your watch and phone. I recommend it to other riders for basic info tracking.
- Rozga Wojciech
- 60.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, Wojciech Rozga Mobile Apps
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Months $8.99
- 1 Year $23.99
- 6 Months $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.