HOS-Reporter Pro is a two-in-one (AOBRD-ELD) mandate compliance solution to serve the unique needs of the owner-operator and small fleet trucking market: see HOS-Reporter Website. Driver-friendly, and arguably, the most complete hours of service solution on the market and includes:
- e-Logs for both AOBRD and ELD. HOS-Reporter Includes a full ELD, but also provides an option for AOBRD solution for e-Logs under the existing regulations allowing editable logs, less data sent following roadside stops and greater driver privacy. The ELD mandate has a grandfather provision for the continued use of AOBRD e-logging solutions until December 16, 2019. Should the driver, or fleet operator prefer, the full ELD solution capabilities can be activated at any time with seamless upgrade from AOBRD to ELD using the same HOS software-app and Atlas device.
- a DOT/FMCSA Hours-of-Service mandate compliance solution with all elements:
-- executing all 318 self-certification tests to affirm FMCSA’s compliance (pre-submission) and published certification
-- comprehensive Rules engine, with full support for exceptions or exemptions (ie: adverse driving conditions, 2 hours once per week exception…)
-- intra-state rules and intra-state exemptions
-- Canadian province rules and special permits + exemptions
-- Languages: English, French and Spanish
- Unidentified driver: the HOS-Reporter’s real-time GPS equipped Atlas device includes storage to retain all driving data necessary to recreate an unidentified driving log should the smartphone or tablet be damaged, lost or simply runs out of power. The Atlas device stores this vital data, if the smartphone or tablet is not present when the vehicle is being driven, and the driver maintains ELD mandate compliance once re-connected to claim their unassigned log entries.
- HOS-Reporter safely manages a Driver’s historical data with backups and all data is copied from in-cab smartphone or tablet to our servers automatically.
- UI is designed for use by Drivers with fingers of all sizes, with changing vision with day/night light and in harsh environments.
- Our Hours-of-Service app also includes pre/post trip vehicle inspection reporting (DVIR) and IFTA (International Fuel Tax Agreement) mileage by state data. The ELD mandate is new to the trucking industry, but in-vehicle telematics is not new to us.
Performance Enhancements and Bug Fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
They update this app constant and it get worse and worse
When connected, it puts you in drive mode when you’re not moving and it has my location and mileage wrong. When I disconnect, I can’t input correct mileage so it’s like a lose lose situation. While you guys can’t get it right
I'm using a version from January! And it's working just the way I want it to work🤤 so if your like me and sometimes (all the time) want to change the log, then you can with an older version.
Missing icon( connection, refresh, logout )
Everything work ok! But missing icon on connection, refresh, and logout icon after I update my IPhone to software version 13.1.2. Why?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Connected Holdings, LLC
- 128.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Polish, Romanian, Serbian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Connected Holdings Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.