All you need to increase your comfort, competence, and knowledge regarding hospice and referrals.
Quick reference for:
- types of services,
- admission guidelines by conditions,
- suggestions for discussing hospice with patients and families
- local hospice locator,
- links to patient education videos,
- option to store personal notes.
Appropriate for clinicians early in their careers as well as more seasoned clinicians.
- Fixed some broken links in the Resources section
- Fixed an issue that may have caused the address to not display for a hospice location
- Miscellaneous improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy fast hospice resource for PCP
After update, great resource for admission, easy access for general admission criteria
I had an unexpected situation arise where a dear friend needed hospice. I had little experience with arranging or understanding the resources available with hospice care. This app was an amazing resource in helping me better understand hospice, and getting help for my friend.
I strongly recommend this app for anyone who needs help arranging hospice for a family member or friend. I also think it would be a great resource for medical students, nurses and physicians.
Yay finally!! All it lacks is the PPS, Fast and other measuring tools.. Then it would be perfect. But def. no complaints here..
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.