Get all the benefits of Hospital Pharmacist’s Letter, including CE, on-the-go. Hospital Pharmacist’s Letter from TRC Healthcare is vetted by clinicians to provide top-of-mind recommendations on the latest clinical findings in medication therapy.
Hospital Pharmacist's Letter includes:
• 12 issues every year, with concise, evidence-based recommendations about new medications and updated guidelines
• The largest CE library available to fulfill state-specific requirements, including new live and on-demand courses each month
• Clinical charts, toolboxes, and other resources with actionable advice
The latest version includes updates and fixes to improve performance and stability across devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The hospital purchased this for employees to ensure we have the tools to stay current. Not an inexpensive endeavor! This app crashes regularly! The iPad version is basic without much of the user ability of the phone app. The developers need to make the app match the quality of the information!
Needs more work
There’s a persistent warning about cookies use that will not go away. And it covers a third of the screen all the time.
At least there is an app now for hospital subscribers.
They should be ashamed of themselves. Charging a subscription fee from thousands of people and yet can’t even have a functioning app? Interface sends you to the safari website anyways, crashes 9/10 times, often never loads. What a joke
- Therapeutic Research
- 72.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Therapeutic Research Center. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.